Chapter 24

Hope you all have tissues... Because I sure as hell needed some.

Unedited 

Enjoy~~

Dante was pulled off of the roof of the vehicle he was on, a grunt escaping him has his back slammed off of the ground. 

Lance hopped off of his car, going to pull the guy off of Dante only to be tackled into the ground.

"You know, Lance. I didn't expect you to let your own children come to this fight." 

"Because I know they wanted as much revenge as I do!" Lance snapped, a hand snapping forward, punching Lotor in the face. 

Behind them, Dante struggled with James, the man he was fighting. He was much bigger than he was, and stronger than he was. 

He had managed to kick James in the stomach, causing him to let out a groan and fly back a little. 

James caught his breath and stared at Dante. "For a kid you are strong." 

Dante glared at him and pulled out a blade he had hid in his pants. 

"Let's rumble." 

Keith's heart slammed against his chest as he killed several people on the battle field, trying to find Lotor. 

Through the ear piece he could hear Dante scream in pain and Lance's grunts. 

"We need to get out of here!" Hunk's voice rang out. 

"He's right! This is the one we can't win!" 

Keith's eyes trailed over to his daughters and Tiffany who went head to toe with Narti, struggling to take her out.

Georgia's dresses was ripped and torn, blood trailing down her cheek. Sophia's arm was bleeding as cuts and scratches covered her body. Tiffany was panting, looking just as bad as the other two girls. 

"Get out of here!" Lance shouted. "Get to Kora!" 

Keith shook his head. "I'm not leaving without the two of you." 

"Sophia, Georgia, Tiffany, Chris, Isabella. Start heading for the cars! Shiro, Hunk, Shay, Pidge, head with them!" Krolia instructed. 

"Nixon, come with me! We're going after Lance and Dante!" Kolivan demanded. "Keith, stay here and make sure everyone get's out!" 

Keith wanted to protest, he wanted to go with him, but he didn't.

"TIFFANY!!" 

Keith's head snapped over just in time to see the girl falling. Georgia dropped to her knee's, catching the girl before she could hit the ground. 

Shiro and Keith ran in their direction as Narti began to walk towards the three beaten girls. 

"I-I don't think I can fight." Sophia panted, a shaky hand raising her weapon. 

Keith raised his blade and threw it at Narti, hoping it would hit her.  

Narti jumped back, just missing the blade. 

Hunk scooped Tiffany into his arms and began to run to the car. 

"Go you two." Keith instructed. 

Georgia didn't move. 

"Georgia! Go!" 

Before she knew it, she was being swept up off her feet, making her let out a cry. 

"It's just me." Chris spoke, running to the car. 

"Kosmo!" Sophia called to the wolf. "Come!"

The wolf quickly ran, hopping into the car.