Chapter 5

Unedited 

Enjoy~~

"So, is the car almost done for the derby?" 

It was exam time, the last exam to be exact. 

"Yeah, it needs a few more finishing touches and then it'll be done." Georgia grinned as she walked down the hallway with Isabella. "We have about a week or so to have it ready!" 

"I can't wait to see it." Isabella smiled. "Uncle Keith always wins best looking car because of you guys!" 

Georgia blushed and rubbed the back of her neck. "Come on, let's go do our last exam." 

. . . . . .

"Ew, it's Georgia McClame. Watch out, you might catch her ugliness." 

Georgia just let out a sigh and continued to walk out of the school, only to hear footsteps behind her. 

"Would you piss off Tiffany?" Georgia scoffed, knowing who it was. Throwing the door open, she spoke. "If you really want a round two, I can make that happen. But just know you'll lose, just like the first time." 

"Georgia! No fights!" 

Georgia grumbled and walked down to her older brother who waited outside for her, his arms crossed.

"Bitch over there started it!" 

"Let's just go home." Dante sighed, grabbing Georgia's arm. 

"Just you wait Georgia! I'll kick your ass at some point!" 

Georgia glanced behind her shoulder. "I'll be looking forward to it!"

"And I'll be there to stop you." Dante said, dragging Georgia home. "Sophia got tired of waiting for you and left."

"My fathers in a gang!" 

Dante and Georgia came to a sudden stop. 

"Did she just say..." 

Georgia whipped around. "What?" 

"My Father is in a gang." Tiffany smirked. "So you shouldn't mess with me." 

"And you know why you shouldn't mess with me?" Georgia asked, taking her arm out of Dante's grip and stepped forward. 

"Because if you mess with me, you'll be messing with my family." The two girls spoke in sync. 

"Our gang leader managed to survive a gunshot to the head." 

Georgia stiffened.

"He's dead. Your father shot him in the head." 

"Georgia, it's not him." Dante whispered. "It can't be." 

"What's his name?!" Georgia demanded. "What's your leaders name!?" 

Tiffany's smirk grew bigger. 

"Lotor, and he's coming for your parents."

. . . . 

"It's not him." Keith paced around the house. "He's dead, Georgia." 

"And what if it is him?" Georgia asked. "Surviving a shot to the head is possible."

"Georgia-" 

"I'm sorry." Georgia apologized, a hand rubbing her arm. "I don't want to stress you out or anything. But it is Tiffany, and she would be stupid to make this up. I know it may not be true, but I just thought- You know what nevermind, I'm probably just dumb." 

Keith let a sigh escape his lips. "Georgia, you're not dumb. You're just looking out for everyone." He said, place a hand on the girls head. "I'll tell you what. We'll keep an eye out, okay?"