Chapter 29

I think I'm going to make some sort of Sneak Peak book so you all can see what I'm working on and see if you would enjoy it 

Also, I published a new book, it's shorter than I'd normally make my books.... But it's The Greatest Showman x Voltron book... Yes it's Klance... So if you would like to take a peak at that, it's there :)

Unedited 

Enjoy~~

"In her bicep." 

"Right here, sir?" 

Georgia struggled against the restraints that pinned her down. Tiffany was on the other side of the room, still unconscious. 

"That's perfect." 

A blade pressed up against the girls skin, causing her to scream in pain.

. . . . 

He said he told Lotor where they were. But was he bluffing? 

Sophia sat with Kora in the dining room, sipping water. Her thoughts consuming her as she sat down. 

Lotor always wanted to be one step a head of them. Which means, if Tanner did tell him where they were located, would he head back home? Or would he come here? 

Sure, Dante was on to something. But did Lotor know Tanner was caught? If not, then he could be on his way here, planning to attack. 

"What are you thinking about?" Kora's gentle voice pulled the girl out of her thoughts.

Sophia looked up at her aunt, a curious look on her face. "Do you know if Tanner has his phone or not?" 

Kora put a hand under her chin. "I'm not sure, but I did see something fall out of his pocket when your father was fighting him." 

"Kosmo." Sophia muttered. "Come." 

The wolf, who was laying on the ground, perked up once Sophia stood up.

"He has to have some sort of way to contact and communicate with Lotor, right? I wonder if we can figure out what he was using, hack into it and get to their conversations." 

"I'm coming with you." Kora mumbled, following after Sophia. 

. . . .

Keith stood next to Kolivan, watching the screen as Lance glared at Tanner. 

"Do you know how much of a bad idea this is?" Keith muttered. "He's going to lose his shit." 

"Well, by the sounds of it. Lance gave Tanner quite the scare." Kolivan replied, crossing his arms. "If he's scared of Lance like we're hoping he is, then he'll tell Lance the truth." 

"And if not?" Keith questioned. 

"The we'll have to take this to another level."

"Did you really tell Lotor where we are?" Lance asked, his tone harsh as he glared down at Tanner. "If so, what is he planning?" 

"What? You think I was bluffing?" Tanner snorted. "When I say Lotor knows everything, I mean he knows everything. Every little thing you had planned, ages of those in the gang, the names of the people here in this building. Your location, the location of every possible place you could move too." 

"And you told him all of this?" Lance snapped. "How?" 

"Well, it wasn't just me." Tanner shook his head. "No, it was the help of your daughter as well." 

Keith froze.

Lance gritted his teeth. "What?" 

Tanner chuckled. 

The Derby Continues (Klance Au)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें