Chapter 15

I don't remember if I made Zethrid a female or male for this story.. Was it male? 

Anyways, I know she's a female so for now on we'll use the she/her pronouns.

Unedited 

Enjoy~

~With Tiffany~ 

"You're useless, Tiffany." 

"The only reason why you are here is so that I can do what I want. And I need the money to do what I want. As soon as you turn 18, I'll dump your dumbass on the street, that or I'll make you get a job so you can get me money." 

It wasn't fair. Why did Georgia get a better life than her? Tiffany was jealous. 

The girl sat in her room, on her bed which was in the corner. Her knee's were pulled to her chest as her head rested against them. Her eyes were red and puffy, her cheeks wet and throat sore from all the crying she's done. 

This was harder than she thought it was. All she ever wanted was her parents to love her just like Keith and Lance loved their kids. She wanted a mother's love and her father to be proud of her, she wanted everything Georgia had. 

"Tiffany." 

The girl quickly wiped her eyes and looked up to see Zethrid standing in front of her. 

"Yes, Zethrid?" 

"We're going out." Zethrid spoke, her arms crossed. "Let's go." 

"Yes Ma'am."  

She wasn't going to question it, there was no point, it's not like they were going to tell her anything. 

She followed Zethrid to the car, getting in to backseat. The car ride was silent, until Zethrid finally spoke up. 

"We're going into town, split up and look for members of Keith's gang." Zethrid ordered. "Understood?" 

"Yes ma'am." Tiffany muttered. 

"Useless brat." Zethrid whispered under her breath, but Tiffany heard it and shrunk into her seat. 

Before she knew it, they were in town. Tiffany whipped her door open, got out of the car and slammed it shut behind her. 

"Meet back here in two hours." Zethrid said, her tone harsh. 

"Yes-" Tiffany's voice went into a whisper as Zethrid walked away, not bothering to hear what the girl was going to say. "-Ma'am." 

Tiffany wrapped her arms around herself, walking in the opposite direction of Zethrid. She wasn't going to bother to do her job, to do what was asked of her. It didn't matter what she does, she wasn't going to receive the things she wants the most in her life, she wasn't going to get what Georgia has.

Her parents love and affection.

. . . 

"I don't understand, mom." Georgia muttered, glaring at the wall in front of her. "Why can't I just go and talk to her!" 

Keith frowned, standing next to Lance as the two listened to Georgia rant.

"Georgia." Lance spoke softly. "Maybe they're right." 

Keith tensed, knowing Georgia was going to lose her cool. 

"They're not! They're wrong!" Georgia's hand slammed against the wall, her voice raising. "You don't get it do you?" 

"Georgia, listen." Lance said, growing impatient.

"No! You listen!" Georgia shouted. "She needs us! You didn't see or hear the things I have!"