Chapter 33

Unedited 

Enjoy~~

Darkness. Silence. Empty. Alone.

Where the hell was she? 

Georgia blinked, trying to get her eyes to adjust to the dark. But it was no use. 

"It's going to end."

"Excuse me?" Georgia whipped around, trying to find the voice, only to be met with a light. 

She squinted, trying to figure out what it was. Her feet moved forward, walking towards the light as she took in a shaky breath. 

A screen appeared, playing a video. 

"Come on Georgia!" Keith soothed. "It's going to be okay. Think of the friends you'll meet there!"

"Mom?" Georgia whispered, confusion filled her as she continued to watch the screen. 

"And you get to play with so many toys!" Sophia giggled, placing a hand on the youngest sister's head. "That's what Dante and I got to do on our first day of school! Right, D?" 

Dante hummed and nodded. "It was really fun! Trust us, Georgia. You'll like school!" 

"I remember this." Georgia whispered to herself, reaching out for the screen. "My first day of school."

The screen shattered, causing a gasp to escape from Georgia.

Another light appeared in front of Georgia once again, causing her to continue to walk forward. 

"Memories?" 

"Don't let go Daddy!" Six year old Georgia squealed as she gripped the handlebars on her bike, her feet moving with the pedals as Lance held on to her. 

"Okay." Lance chuckled, before glancing back at Keith who watched with a smile before getting hit with a piece of chalk. 

"Sorry Mom!" Sophia apologized, before throwing another piece of chalk. "I was aiming for Dante."

"Hey!" Dante yelped as blue chalk hit him in the arm.

Keith just chuckled and ruffled their hair before turning back to Georgia. 

Lance slowly let go of the girl, grinning as she rode the bike on her own for the first time. 

"I'm doing it!" Georgia exclaimed. 

Keith watched as she rode her bike, beginning to pedal faster, a smile on his face. 

"Slow down, Georgia." Lance shouted as she flew down the hill. 

"Help me!" Georgia screeched. 

The screen shattered again making Georgia take a step back. 

"I don't understand." 

Another screen appeared, but this time, it wasn't something Georgia wanted to remember. 

"Tiffany!" Georgia dropped to her knees, her world slowly collapsing behind her. 

Georgia's head dropped, her hands covering her ears. "Stop it. I don't want to remember it!" 

The screen shattered once again. Georgia lifted her head up, her hands dropping as one last screen appeared. 

"No! NO!"