Chapter 10

Did Chapter's 6 and 7 upload twice? Or is that my phone just being weird? 

Unedited 

Enjoy~~

"Alright Lance, you called us here. What is it?" Kolivan spoke, arms crossed. 

The kids weren't here currently, which Lance thought they were better off staying out of this meeting for now. 

Lance placed files down on the table. "I tracked most of the gang members down." He said. "And now know who bailed Zarkon out of jail." 

The files were spread out on the table, revealing images of people of different ages.

"Lance?" Keith asked, seeing two specific people. "What does this bitch and her bratty child have to do with this?" 

"Tiffany is Lotor's daughter." 

"Fuck off." Keith snapped, his head shooting up to look at Lance. "There is no way that what you just said is true." 

"I'm serious." Lance crossed his arms. 

"How the hell does he have a daughter?" Adam asked. "We would've known about her." 

"We did some digging." Shiro spoke up. "Turns out Tiffany's mother didn't tell Lotor until years later, she's also the one who bailed Zarkon out of jail." 

"So it must have been a one night stand." Pidge snorted. "Because obviously, Lotor isn't into women. And if he was, I would be straight." 

"No wonder why Georgia was targeted by Tiffany." Keith said. "Tiffany needed a way to get to us." 

"If that's the case, she knew Isabella was close with Georgia." Hunk piped up. "And the way to get to those two was through Spencer." 

"Killing Lotor is one thing, but a kid?" Lance shook his head. "We can't kill a kid." 

Everyone went silent. This made things a lot more difficult. Nobody had the guts to kill a child, one who had a life ahead of her. 

"What if, we try to make her see the good?" 

"And how would we do that?"

~~~~

"Tiffany!" 

The girl flinched and ran towards the man who called her. 

"Yes sir?" 

She hated her life. She didn't have what Georgia had, and that's all she wanted. Her mother hated her guts, but only kept her around for the money, her father wasn't ever in her life, claiming she was useless. 

Being mean and evil, it was hard. Making people cry, she hated it. 

But then again, she felt like she needed to prove herself to her parents. She wanted to make them proud, she wanted to feel the love of a father, of a mother. 

And the only way to achieve that, was to be someone she wasn't. To cover everything up with lies and hatred. 

"Go with Zethrid and Narti. Go into the city, get me the things on this list, you find any members of Keith's gang, you bring them back here."

"Yes father." 

Lotor's head snapped up from where a map lied in front of him on the table. "Excuse me?" He snarled. 

"I mean S-sir. Sorry Sir." Tiffany stuttered, her eyes clenching shut as she awaited her punishment. 

She hated her life.