Chapter 9

You'll need the image above later

Unedited 

Enjoy~~

"Grandpa, this place is huge!" 

"Welcome to the new gang house!" Kolivan announced. "We'll let you all explore for now, but meet in the meeting room in ten." 

"Come on you four." Keith told them as Lance grabbed their bags off of the ground. "Our rooms are on the top floor." 

"Like the very top?" Sophia asked. 

"The very top." Keith confirmed, leading them upstairs. 

"How many stairs are there?" Sophia complained. 

"Keith, why didn't we just take the elevator?" Lance asked. 

Keith just shrugged. "We're almost there anyways." 

Reaching the top floor, Lance dramatically collapsed to the floor. 

"Daddy?" Liam giggled patting the males cheek. "Mommy killed Daddy." 

Sophia chuckled before wondering off, going to claim a room. 

The gang house was located in the forest, hidden from anyone who drove past. It reminded the girl of the house in Twilight, the one's the Cullen's lived in.

Walking into a room, she let out a gasp. 

One wall was just glass, giving you a view of the backyard and beyond that. 

"Wow." Sophia breathed, placing her bag on the bed and walked forward. 

In another room, Georgia's eyes lit up as she walked into a room. 

Inside, was a window bench, something Georgia's wanted for a long time. Book shelves sat on the side. 

Reading was something Georgia loved to do. And now that she had a window bench, reading was going to be way better. 

"Hey G." Lance knocked on the doorway. "We're having that meeting, if you want to come down." 

Georgia nodded. "Yeah. I'm coming."

She followed after Lance as they took the elevator down, heading to the meeting room. 

"You're free to leave whenever you need to, okay?" Lance spoke. "It's heavy stuff, something your mother and I didn't want you guys to get dragged into." 

"Papa." Georgia mumbled. "It's going to be okay, we'll take Lotor down." 

"I'm sorry we all had to meet up like this." Kolivan began, arms crossed. "But as some of you may know, Lotor faked his death and Zarkon was bailed out of jail." 

"A warning came from a girl named Tiffany, she's around Georgia's age. She had gave my granddaughter a warning, letting us know that Lotor was going after Keith and Lance." Krolia spoke up. "Weeks later, Lotor was at the Derby and had warned Keith, he was not only going after Keith but Sophia as well." 

"So there are children involved?" Someone spoke up. 

"It seems so." Kolivan answered. "We'll start planning everything out tomorrow, for now, get settled in and get to know each other." 

"Sir." 

Georgia let out a sigh. 

"Georgia, you need to start training if you plan on fighting." Kolivan spoke up. 

"Training?" The girl questioned. 

"You'll need to learn how to use a gun." Krolia replied. "Not that we want you too but you may end up needing it."