C H A P T E R 28

Masky's POV

I got to the place we were to meet up a hour early. I had to prepare how I would kill her and where I would hide her body. I was honestly done with the 'get closer to her' bullshit. I did what he asked, and I was about to kill her. I saw her teleport around a few times, but I truly don't care and just want to get this over with.

I put my mask in a part of the dark alley where she wouldn't be able to see it. I then wait for her.

"Hey, sorry for the wait!" I look up from my phone to be met with the f/c haired girl.

"Ah it's no problem."

"So where are we going?"

"McDonalds."

Time Skip Brought to you by Timothy.

"And that's why I don't eat fast food much

"And that's why I don't eat fast food much." She continued on. God was she boring.

"Hey, let's take this way. I want to take you somewhere and this is a shortcut." I told her, leading her into the alleyway. Finally, I won't have to deal with this shitty mission anymore.

"It's col-" She got cut off by me pinning her to a wall.

"Sorry Y/n, but this is where we part." I said in a dark tone, then raze my knife and go to stab her. But she somehow does the thing where she teleports and gets out my grasp. I then feel a heavy weight on me and fall on the ground.

"So I see you finally decided to kill me."

Time skip

It has been like, 15 minutes, and we are still fighting. I didn't think it'd be this hard.

After some time we get in a position where I can stab her and she could do nothing to help it. Just as I'm about to stab her, a tentacle wraps around my wrist, preventing me from stabbing her. Then I hear a static and I groan in pain. Y/n does the same.

"Come on, we have to go see Slender."

"I know exactly what he's going to say." I hear her mumble but don't pry into it. I'm too confused to even be bothered by it. Just what the hell is going on?

Y/n POV

Walking to the mansion was really awkward. Like super. I just fought with a dude who had the intention of killing me. Who knows how far he would've went. I wish I could've teleported, but fighting with him took up a lot of energy from me.

~

We both sat in silence, the tension in the air thick as fuck. We didn't even look at each other.

"So, Masky, I know you have a lot of questions about what is going on, and I'll answer all of them."

"Who is she, actually." he asked, seemingly aggravated. I cringe at the question. Oh boy was this going to drag on for a while

2 hours later

After a bunch of back and forward talk between the males and me being in the sidelines responding once or twice, I was finally able to go. When I leave, I put my headphones in and put on my favorite playlist. I just teleport down, using the last bit of my energy. I lay on my bed getting lost in the music. Then daddy issues by neighborhood plays. The slow version. I smile at the song, this being one of my favorite songs. I hum to the tune, not caring about my surroundings. My vision goes dark, and I see Lyra.

"Hey there!" She says.

"Hi, nice to see you again." I responded, shocked that my attempt of talking worked.

"I see you've been going through a lot. Want to talk about it?" She questioned. I look at her confused.

"Why do you care? You barely even know me." I said, sadly.

"Well that's the thing. Even if you do feel judged by me, which you won't, you won't have to worry because I don't know you. Plus, I want to get to know you more." She said, nicely. I smile at her and start talking to her. She's like the older sister I've never had.

"Wait, let's go somewhere more fitting." She stopped me. We then got to my bedroom, but it was different. Everything was so welcoming. I felt safe. I smiled at her again and started talking. In the moment, nothing mattered, I felt,

Special.

Time skip

Later on in the day, Slender called me again. I guess that's what I get for being new. When I got to his office, I saw someone I've never met before.

"Y/n, meet Hoodie."

I look up to see a guy in a yellowish-orange hoodie, with a ski mask that had a frown on it. I give him a simple nod.

"He will help guide you on your first mission."

. . .

FDEGVMSK GUYS WE HIT 3K!! I love you all so much. I was rereading this book and I saw so much change in this book. At first, this book made no sense. It also had a lot of plot holes. But now we have a steady plot. It's 2:00 a.m where I am, so I'm about to go to sleep. But I'll see you guys next chapter. Bye Clouds!! Unedited

-Blxrry