Chapter 6

'Change of heart'

Y/n's pov

"A friend? The only friend you have is in this car and we don't know that there was an accident." Jennie asked further more and I sighed.

"How could you know? You and Lisa were fucking each other when Mina and I realized we're late to school." I pointed at Jennie's marks around her neck and I could see it from the mirror.

Jennie opened her mouth to speak but got taken aback by my comment.

"Exactly." I chuckled and so did the girl besides me. She knew I was right and those two can't keep their hands off of each other.

"But seriously, Who told you?" Mina asked and I shrugged. I didn't know what came over me to say that a 'friend' helped me avoid traffic.

"Just.. drop it." I said as politely as I could and they all dropped the subject. Lisa plugged in her phone on my speakers and played some music to ease the tension in the car.

Before we go to the lake, there's a small shop that has alcohol and food we need. I told them about it and I agreed to pay for everything.

I don't know what to call Chaeyoung. Is she just a stranger that flirts with me? A friend who jokes about flirting with me? Someone who won't take a hint?

I mentally shouted in frustration. Why am I even thinking about her like this when I already set my head on loving Mina and making sure she reciprocates my feelings someday.

'Park Chaeyoung.. you make me confuse in a not so nice way..' I thought as I got off my car to go inside the store.

Lisa walked in with me since Mina and Jennie were too Lazy to go. I immidiately went to the beverage aisle with lots and lots of alcohol. It's my guilty pleasure, sue me.

"Easy, we're just 4 teens." Lisa whispered the last part and I laughed putting 5 bottles in the basket. I really want to forget everything, It's been two days yet I felt like so much has happened.

"So who's that friend? Don't worry I won't tell anyone." Lisa gave me a smile when we went to search for food in the small store.

I sighed finally wanting to give in. "Her name's Park Chaeyoung. She called me why I wasn't in school. I explained and that's when I wanted to drink. She told me not to take that route, probably because she saw."

Lisa hummed. "Are you sure she's just a friend? I thought you're in love with Mina?" Lisa asked and I got flustered. Why am I suprised that Lisa knows? Jennie is talkative to people she's close with.

I looked over at Mina at the large window and she was laughing at something Jennie probably said. It made my heart warm up inside to know she's enjoying the time we have for each other.

"Hello? You still there?" Lisa waved her hand over to my face. We both walkes to the cashier line and waited.

"You have more story to say? I'm dying to know more." Lisa pleaded and I couldn't stop my mouth from saying what's next.

"Chaeyoung makes me feel confused.. She flirts with me casually and it affects me more than she knows. I shouldn't be feeling like this when I already fancy someone better.." I mumbled out the last part and Lisa gave me a sad smile.