Chapter 7

'I'm Just making sure'

Y/n's pov

I woke up feeling the brightness of the sun trying to get my eyes open. My head hurts so much and I thought something else was gonna sting.

"Hey, wake up." I heard somebody shaking my shoulder for me to wake up. I burried my face on my pillow and the other person chuckled.

"I'm getting advil, wait here."

I turned my body around again and opened my eyes more clearly. I turned my direction to the bags and shoes on my chair. Did Mina sleep here? I recognised the shoes since I bought it for her last year.

I sat down and walked straight to the bathroom and almost tripped. I blacked out for a second there.

I splashed my face with cold water and looked at myself at the mirror. I look like shit to be honest. I tried to remember what happened yesterday and how I ended up in my bedroom. But nothing came to mind.

I looked at my hand since I felt something for the first time. A gold bracelet wrapped around my wrist? I kept my mom's in a safe place and this isn't it. Who gave this to me?

I dried off the water on my face and brushed my teeth.

I keep getting glances of this and that from yesterday. We were drinking and somehow I ended up swimming in the lake with my friends. I might be wrong but Mina was ridiculously close to me throughout the whole swim.

I smiled at how I remember it and just continued washing myself.

When I was done, I stepped out the room and it was still bright. I closed the curtains and switched the lights on. I looked around my room and Mina's stuff was on my study desk, including her bag and phone.

I locked the door and changed into a more comfortable clothes before I get in the shower after breakfast.

The door knocked as soon as I put on my sleeveless shirt. I opened it and Mina came into view making this morning not bad, except that headache.

"Your awake! Breakfast is ready, I cooked eggs and pancakes." Mina gave me a glass of water and an advil.

I took it and she smiled before turning around to go to the kitchen. Is it me or did she became more beautiful than before?

I downed the glass of water and didn't realized I was this thirsty. Jennie was no where to be found and I only saw Mina walk to the kitchen. Did something happened?

I took my phone and went to follow Mina for breakfast. She was sitting down and her eyes glued to her phone as she was eating. I smiled at awe at how focused she was. She finally looked up and half smiled.

"Sit down, I just finished cooking. Jennie went home to Lisa's yesterday so it's just the two of us." Mina informed me as I sat down in front of her. I nodded and started to eat.

"Don't you remember anything from yesterday?" She asked hoping and I paused. I tried to remember but all I got was her face close to mine. I coughed and shook my head.

"As expected. You drank 4 bottles straight." Mina joked and I laughed.

"I did? I might be annoying you throughout the evening then?" I asked and drank a glass of water. My throat is still dry as hell.