Chapter 44

'Another visit'

Y/n's pov

"Good morning."

I felt someone kissing my cheek continuously. I opened my eyes and saw Chaeyoung with a simple smile and dark eyes.

"Good morning too. How was that talk with your mom?" I asked remmbering the events of last night.

When I got home, Chaeyoung was holding her phone but was soundly asleep. It was open but no one was speaking from the other line already and I just ended it.

I made her comfortable and slept besides her that night. She looked too cute to wake up so I didn't, besides I was so tired from running from the rain.

Mina and I were already fine, by the time me and her got up to speed, Lisa and Jennie were already made up. How I wished they didn't interrupted our moment.

I totally forgot about them and Sooyoung on the other side of the wall and got lost in the conversation between me and Mina. But unfortunately, we had to go home before Lisa and Jennie started to have sex in the bedroom.

"It was fun." Chaeyoung squealed and kept kissing my cheeks lightly and continuously.

"Jennie and Lisa are a thing again. I think Jennie went to her house this early in the morning." I yawned.

"We have no classes right?" I asked and she nodded sitting up, stretching her arms in the air.

"Then we can stay in! Come on." I grabbed her arm and pulled her aback and heard her laugh at my sudden movements.

Chaeyoung kept resisting but I just held her captive between my arms.

"Noo don't make me feel sleepy again! You have a doctors appointment today Lee y/n." Chaeyoung reasoned and I whined letting her go.

"My arm works perfectly now. See?" I hugged her from behind when she sat back up, I felt her get tense when I touched her skin.

"Aigo- Stand up, I'll come with you to the hospital." Chaeyoung brushed away my arms and I felt myself grin on what my touch affected her.

I watched her stand up and fix her hair by tying it up on a loose bun.

"Stop staring, creep." Chaeyoung threw me a pillow hitting my face directly. I heard her chuckle and I did so too.

"Why not? You're my girlfriend right?"

She rolled her eyes but I could see that redness creeping up her cheeks. How adorable.

"I'm gonna take a shower. You better be awake when I get out." She pointed at me sternly and grabbed her towel, heading to my shower.

"Yes ma'am!"

I saluted playfully when she closed the door. I sighed and sat up feeling so tired. I opened the blinds and it looked cloudy, It's going to rain in the afternoon or at night.

God, what's wrong with the weather today?

My phone sent off a notification and I reached out for it on my desk, I removed my passcode a day ago since Chaeyoung kept making me open it for no reason. Now I don't need a lock to secure my phone, she just keeps using it like her own anyways.