Chapter 25

'When we were kids'

Chaeyoung's pov

I drove as fast as I could to y/n's apartment. I called and called her phone but it keeps going to voicemail.

Her message keeps bothering me, like she's going to do something major. Like leave me? Damn I can't, I need to see her.

Y/n Lee❤️
I'm sorry but I need some time to clear my head. It's not you, I overheard something terrible earlier. I'll come back, I promise.

Who would be calm after receiving a message like that?

When I arrived at her apartment I only saw Jennie on the couch. She seemed surprised upon seeing me but I couldn't answer her question because I didn't hear, and I'm in a rush.

I almost broke y/n's door when I opened it. But my heart dropped even harder to see no one here but her phone on the bed. I sighed shakily and tried my luck in the bathroom.

"What are you doing? Y/n's not here-" Jennie barged in and I could kill her right here right now.

"What the hell did you say to y/n?" I spat and felt my tears reluctantly spill. I didn't even realize that my eyes were watery.

"What? Did something happened? I haven't seen her since yesterday."

I took a second to breathe and steady myself. I can't lose control of myself now.

"She said she overheard something and she needed to clear her head. What did you do that drove her to leave her phone and left to god know's where?" I said angrily

"I don't know! Y/n slept over at Mina's house to take care of her and... No.." Jennie trailed off and looked panic.

"What?" I asked and she paced around the room.

"I-I thought she was asleep! Mina told me
she was but I wasn't s-su-"

"What did you do?" I asked raising my voice.

I swear if they manage to break her even more than she is now... It can't be because of her parents, her father can't even call to check up on her.

"Y/n confessed to Mina when she was drunk. It was a long time ago probably a month but she doesn't even remember it. Oh god... She might think that Mina hates her."

I scoffed. "And you kept it from her? For people who y/n calls 'friends', You're not doing a great job acting like one." I walked past her and hope to see her safe.

As I'm walking out of the apartment Jennie called me and I had no choice but to turn around and listen to what she's about to say.

"What do you know of her? You just met her 2 months ago."

I scoffed, didn't believe what she just told me. "While you were too busy on focusing on Mina and her feelings, I was there for her. She was going through so much that you can't even see. I'm here to make sure she won't go back to her depressing thoughts. Don't yell at me like I'm some stranger in her life because I'm not. I'm about to be so much than that..."

I couldn't control my anger spiking and left. I took a deep breath and searched the neighbourhood to see if she's here.

Please be alright.. I don't want to lose you now that we're this far...