Chapter 26

'Confrontation with them'

Y/n's pov

"Can't we just leave right now? I don't need clothes and my phone." I whined but Chaeyoung pulled me to the elevator like I'm a child.

"No we are going to go up there, to get your stuff. If you can't handle the pressure they are giving you then we can leave." Chaeyoung said assuring me.

"Fine. Let's just be quick, I really don't want to speak to Jen." I mumbled and got anxious just by standing here in the elevator waiting for it to stop at our desired floor.

I spent a lot of thinking and moping around. And a few tears but that's not the point. The point is, I still don't know how to feel.

Yes they kept this awful secret from me and now I'm embarrassed. Mina might never talk to me again and it's breaking my heart every time I think of it. Jennie is probably in her room feeling sorry for me and for what she did.

The elevator doors opened and I got even more anxious. When I grabbed my keys from my pocket my hands were a little shaky.

I've never had a fight with my friends before and I hate it. I just want to go back to normal and never speak of this again. But I know I can't, They made me look like a fool in the shadows.

Chaeyoung held my hand and somehow it made me calmer and opened the door. She smiled at me and I nodded before opening the doors.

I expected Jennie to be here but I never expected to see Mina here too. I sighed when I saw the dread in their eyes. The guilt, everything. I clenched my fist and looked down.

"Y/n-" Jennie started and I shook my head while my eyes were glued to the floor.

"No... Not now." I said as loud as I could for them to hear me and made my way to my room. I didn't realised I was still holding Chaeyoung's hand when I walked but she followed me anyways.

She let my door closed and I sighed flopping down my bed. I didn't even hear Mina speak, yet I miss her even more so. She didn't look mad nor disgusted, just guilty and regret filled her eyes. I hate it so much.

People pity you over something you did... It feels wrong.

"You okay?" Chaeyoung asked kneeling in front of me. I nodded and met her eyes. Atleast in this way, I know she's worried and not sorry for me.

"I need to pack. I hope I'm not intruding yours and sooyoung's place." I said and stood up getting a bag to put my clothes in.

"Oh yeah, she doesn't mind. But I hope you don't mind what I have in store for you." She said and I asked what was that.

"I heard you've been talking to my cousin. Particularly at lunch when I was in class." She said and I chuckled.

"Taehyung? I never knew!" I said innocent. I really didn't and it's such a coincidence to meet your girlf- wait what?

Am I actually thinking about making her my girlfriend in my thoughts? Yeah I definitely need a drink and distraction later tonight.

"Yeah he also told me that someone has a crush on you. Gosh I'm so Jealous, like who can that be?" Chaeyoung started to act like she's thinking and it made me laugh.