Chapter 18

'Emotional breakdown'

Y/n's pov

"I don't think that's a good idea y/n." Chaeyoung glared at me and I chuckled shrugging my shoulders.

"I'll just be a little late later. But I will pick you up so I'm just giving you a heads up."

"If you forget about me, I will kill you." Chaeyoung warned me before we sat down.

It's our last class and we have it together. I'm just telling her that I need to sign a few papers for my mom that needs to be done asap. They couldn't reach my father so they called me since I was the only one visiting her.

"I will never forget you. Now, unless you want me to cancel our date, I suggest you shut up and learn this damn lesson."

I have no idea why my father didn't call back and I couldn't care less. But the reason why I will go there is because of my mom. If it's just a simple document it still wouldn't waste my time.

It still affects me that I'll be a little late to my date with Chaeyoung but she understands, sort of. She can be kind of protective when I get close to my parents. Even my mom because my father is still involve in her life.

The part that I don't understand is that they are already divorced, my father hates her. Why would he still have control over her life? More importantly, why would he want to anyways?

See? This is why I overthink stuff. Especially my private life.

"Don't want me to come with?" She offered dropping her pen making me sigh.

"It's just a piece of paper Chaeyoung. I think I can handle it."

"I know I know... I just want to make sure you'll be fine. I know you've visited your mother in the past, But I really just want to
make sure because.."

Ah that..

"I'm not even gonna see her. I'll just sign pack up and leave. It's simple." I assured her, holding her hand from underneath my table.

"But you said that she has.."

"I know what I said. Her care takers told me that and I haven't seen another personality in my mom that I don't know. If I do then I'll believe it. I'll believe that my father is an asshole who can't even take care of his own wife. I'll believe it when I see it okay?"

I just found out from a phonecall that mom
has or what they believe is she's sick. I can't really tell much just that she has two personalities that no one has seen other than her doctor and my dad. It's like two people are inside her, one is herself and the other is a completely different person.

When they called me earlier saying I needed to sign something, they also told me her diagnosis. Which I wish they didn't tell me because it's sucks that she's really sick, or she's not.

"She's not going to get violent, She's not going to see me because I will be quick. I swear."

"You better be. I'm already excited for later tonight, I'm going to be mad when your stop over gets in the way of our date." Chaeyoung winked and I chuckled lowly feeling my heart race.