Chapter 13

'Tease'

Y/n's pov

"I'm home!" Chaeyoung shouted when she opened her apartment door. I shook my head chuckling.

"You have a roommate?" I asked and she nodded, In cue a tall girl walked in with a smile on her face.

"You're home! And you brought a friend. Hi I'm Soo young." She bowed and I did so too.

"Be nice." Chaeyoung whispered over to me and I rolled my eyes. Is she really the boss of me? After the stunt she pulled earlier? I don't think so.

"Lee Y/n."

"I just came here to get my clothes." Chaeyoung said pulling me into her room I'm guessing.

"You're leaving me?!" Soo young asked loudly because we were already in chaeyoung's room.

"Yes I'm tired of your presence Park Soo-young!" Chaeyoung shouted sarcastically and closed the bedroom door.

"Nice bedroom you have Chaeyoung." I said and sat down on the bed with my hand supporting me from falling on it.

"Who doesn't have a well planned bedroom to begin with?" She asked and grabbed a bag to put her clothes and stuff in.

"I probably do. I swear my room is a mess." I said and just watched her pack her things.

"I feel like I'm watching you leave me after an argument." I laughed at a scenario in my head. It really does!

I'm here sitting on the bed and she just packed her stuff like she's leaving for good.

"I can't believe you cheated on me." She said making me laugh even more.

"I did no such thing!" I said with a loud gasp, acting like I'm offended.

"I caught you in bed with a woman! What the hell do you mean?!" She shouted in character and winked at me.

"Well it's not my fault! She came onto me, plus, you're too busy with work that I became lonely!" I argued back standing up. I really don't care if this is a play but I really want to win an argument right now.

"I'm busy with work because I provide food on our table! You on the other hand only get to wake up, Eat, we have sex and sleep!" She pointed at me making me stiffle a laugh.

"I don't care about food and crap! I only wanted you to be here besides me." I said inching closer to her more.

"Oh! So now I'm the one to blame?" She laughed unbelievably and I'm starting to think she'll be a great actress in the future.

"Ofcourse you are! The only time I get to see you is when I wake up, and when I'm about to sleep! And when I'm about to sleep, you wake me up to fuck!" I shouted again and she scoffed stopping her actions.

"Listen here." She said lowly and is already in front of me.

"It's not my fault that you cheated." She walked more making me step backwards.

"Did I drive you to do that? Ofcourse not." She whispered when I took another step back.

"I am too busy being the man of the house to tend to your emotional pathetic needs." She pointed at my chest and pushed me. I fell on the bed making me groan.