Chapter 34

'Fit of rage'

Y/n's pov

The next morning I still couldn't feel my left arm completely. The doctors told me I shouldn't worry and I will soon start to control it. I just need some physical therapy and focus.

Chaeyoung was a little early to come here. I wasn't even awake when she did, I just found her besides me on a chair asleep. Must have been a rough night for her.

When she woke up she asked me how I slept the night. I'm more interested in how well she sleep by herself. She couldn't stay here overnight even if she begged my doctors.

"It's 7 in the morning. Come here." I moved a little on the bed so she can get here besides me.

"You need rest, you opened your-"

"Yes I opened my wound, Now I want to hold you because I've been asleep all night." I stayed laying on my pillow and she just looked at me sighing.

She smiled a bit and stood up to go besides me on the bed. I still couldn't move my left arm so she laid aback on my right arm.

"Did you even sleep?" I asked stroking her hair from beside.

"Just a few hours. I'm fine." She said mumbling, staring at the television which was muted.

I thought about what Jieun said yesterday. Will it really affect Chaeyoung if she knew that I'm still friends with her? Does it matter? Because if you ask me, it doesn't.

Besides I don't even know how to bring the subject up. It really doesn't matter now, If she asks then I will gladly tell her. It's just going to be awkward if I say it out of the blue.

"Aren't you suppose to be asleep at this hour?" Chaeyoung asked turning to her side, Looking at me.

"How can I if you're here? Who probably didn't sleep all night."

"Don't worry about me. Worry about you." She mumbled inching closer to my face, I chuckled and just waited for her to do a move.

"The door is open." I said and she rolled her eyes groaning. She swung her legs off the bed and walked to the door to close it.

I heard it click and it made me laugh. "What are you doing?" I asked and she didn't answer me but I saw the side of her face and she just smile, more like a grin.

"You want privacy, right?" She turned around smiling innocently and closed the blinds.

"You are insane." I said as she walked towards me chuckling.

"I am..." She whispered before she crashed her lips onto mine. I sat up and cupped her cheek with my right hand.

I really don't think this was the best time for this but I do miss her. But the pain in my shoulder isn't helping as well.

"Don't you think this-" I tried to talk but she cut me off by continuing what she is doing. She sat down on the bed and pushed me to lay back.

"I love you Y/n." Chaeyoung whispered when she pulled away. I smiled and nodded.

"I know. We'll get there." I leaned in to kiss her forehead. I feel bad, I really do.