Chapter 24

'Alternate thoughts'

Y/n's pov

I couldn't sleep the whole night. I feel so betrayed and embarrassed for my actions when I'm drunk. Did I really get that far?

Mina never came in her room and I think she slept in her living room. Is this what I get for confessing my love for her? If I know that she'll react like this then I wouldn't have done anything at all. Atleast I know now how they really feel.

I'm so mad at the fact Jennie said I'm just using Chaeyoung. After everything I've told her about the girl, she thought that about that?! What kind of loyalty is that...

I don't want to start a fight early in the morning right now, hopefully she's asleep. I didn't bother writing a note to leave on the table for Mina. I just took my Jacket and left.

When I went downstairs she was fast asleep while the television is on. I clenched my fist and walked outside her home.

I can't believe her, her and Jennie. They were hiding this from me? I'd rather face up the truth than not being in the know.

But the worse thing that I heard is she doesn't feel the same way. That part was understandable and I have known that a long time ago. But couldn't she show a little sympathy atleast? Mina doesn't have to feel the same way, I'll always just be a friend to her. Nothing more.

Angry and enraged, I have no choice but to go to my apartment. It's 7 in the morning I could avoid my roommate. I just need to shower and I'll find a way to kill time.

I look like a mess and I probably should shower. After parking my car I went straight to my floor, I unlocked my door gently and walked in quietly.

I don't hear anything at all, Jen is probably sleeping. I can't face her after everything I've heard.

I successfully reached my room and hurried to the bathroom before it's 8. That's when she wakes up normally when she isn't hungover.

I don't have the energy to talk to anyone, or even hang out with Chaeyoung anymore. My body has completely given up and I think it's a sign that I should go somewhere quiet.

Yeah that's probably a good idea. I'm afraid I'll punch someone in the face if they got in my way today.

So that's what I did. After showering, I left my phone in my room and brought just my wallet and keys. Nothing stopping me from driving off through the roads, no one to search for me at all.

Before I left, I texted Chaeyoung saying to not come looking for me for the rest of the day. She's the one I could tell since my friends would rather keep secrets from me than actually care for my feelings.

Unlike them, Chaeyoung has been here, always caring about me and my thoughts. It's no surprise if I go back home to see her there mad for leaving without any contact to her.

So for the next few hours, I drove throughout the streets of Seoul, with just radio music, and old childhood memories on my thoughts.

I miss the times when I wake up, I always smell the pancakes from downstairs. My mom calling me to come downstairs to go to school. My father is never there so why bother putting him in the story.