Chapter 16

'Y/n's room'

Y/n's pov

"That never worked out well.." I mumbled as I hit my face on the pillow. It's probably 3 in the morning? We spent hours playing and now I'm tired.

"Well atleast we're sober."

"You got that right."

Apparently Lisa and Jennie both suck at throwing balls in a cup. Mina won't play beer pong with us so she's completely sober and tired.

"I'm so tired." I whined and faced Chaeyoung besides me who is smiling at me ranting. I just now realized that she doesn't look tired at all.

"How are you not tired? That's not fair." I whined again and she just chuckled lowly while observing me.

"I don't know. I'm still alive and not sleepy. weakling." She teased and I rolled my eyes.

She laid besides me and never took her eyes off of me. I remember her all up against me hours ago, the way she kissed my neck, to my jaw.. damn..

"You okay? You can sleep if you want to, I'll just kill time on my own."

"What's the fun in that when you're alone?" I tried to get the memory of her.. off of my brain. Then suddenly our past encounters came to haunt me too.

Chaeyoung kept talking to me and I just focused on her lips. I can't even hear what she's saying.

"Kiss me." I blurted out and didn't even hesitate to say it. She looked shocked and speechless.

"What?" She asked sitting down and so did I. I never once felt like this and most of the time, I can control myself.

But this time I couldn't. It's like she's a magnet and I'm attracted to her that I can't resist the force pushing me to her.

"I said kiss me, right now." I grabbed her neck and pulled her closer to me but couldn't find the move to bring our lips together.

I was staring down on her while I felt her eyes pierce through mine. Why can't I move?

"What's stopping you?" She whispered

I don't know.. God I.. What's happening to me? I'm not like this. I want to feel her but why can't I move and do it?

"Y/n." She grabbed my hand that was on her neck and put it down on her lap.

I looked at her and she just smiled sadly but there was so much pain in her eyes that I could see. I didn't mean to hurt her..

"I'm going to go the roof.. I need fresh air." She announced and left me on the bed.

"Chaeyoung-" I pushed off the covers and tried to follow her but she held a hand up motioning for me to stop.

"I just need to be alone for a moment. I'll come
back." She didn't even look at me and left. I dropped down to the floor, feeling guilty for leading her on.

I should have kissed her already, weeks ago but when I finally felt the need to.. I stopped. I froze like an idiot.

"Hey."