Chapter 12

'Tension'

Y/n's pov

Walking out of the large spacy classroom was the best feeling ever. I could just scream from it and would not give a damn. I felt my phone shake and wondered who it was.

Chaeyoung
Hiyaaa! I'll be there in 15 minutes okay?

Me
Sure don't take too long or else 🔪

I laughed and dragged my bag that was on my shoulder all the way to the locker putting in the last textbooks.

Chaeyoung
Honey I can kill you in your sleep

Me
Wanna bet park?

Chaeyoung
I don't need to bet because I could just melt you with a stare

Well she isn't wrong about that..

I turned my phone off and went to the parking lot, leaning on the hood of my car. I don't wanna waste gas.

I scrolled and scrolled on instagram to kill my boredom. I still had my earphones on so I can't hear a thing on the outside.

I came across a post from a long time ago on my feed and I couldn't help but smile.

It was from 3 years ago in my apartment. I just bought it and Jennie still hasn't had the idea of sharing an apartment complex. Mina was the first ever person I brought to show off my apartment.

She knew I was having trouble with my dad but I never told her that it was that bad that I had to move out. That incident will forever be a burden in my head..

Mina bought a small cake to congratulate me from escaping my father's wrath. She is the one who always pushed me to move out of there. I was always depressed and in no mood to talk.

I took a picture of her, with my couch still having a plastic cover and she sat there. On the second picture were both of us laughing. I remember it so clearly that I will believe it was from yesterday.

"I bought a cake for you and this is how you treat me?" Mina jokingly said when I laughed at what she did.

She almost let the cake fell from her hands when we took it out from the box.

"Which you almost destroyed." I bantered and laughed. She rolled her eyes smiling.

"I still bought a cake!"

"Again, almost destroyed." I winked and her ears were red.

"Wait." I spoke and took out my phone to picture her face. It was priceless and so worth the punch I'm about to recieve right now.

"Y/n!" She shouted and kept throwing slaps on my shoulder. I got knocked over sideways and she kept continuing to punch me.

"If you don't stop I'll post this pic!" I threatened her and she stopped.

"Idiot." She said and smacked me over my head for the last time.