C H A P T E R 34

Y/n's POV

      Then the next day, I just lounged around. There wasn't much I could do, nor something I wanted to. I sighed and decided to go take a shower. You look at all the clothes in your closet. You were feeling more confident than usual, you decide on a cropped hoodie with a black and white stripe, along with high waisted jeans and f/c nikes. I strip off my clothes and wait for the shower to turn hot. When it does, I go in.

      I stand in the water for a while, feeling the water come in contact with my skin. After a few minutes I pick up the liquid soap that smelled like cherry blossoms and put it on my loofa. I then scrub my body and wash both the loofa and my body. Then I picked my shampoo that smelled like {Shampoo scent} and cleaned my hair.

      After I was done showering I get out the shower with a towel wrapped around my body. I get into my clothes, then dry and brush my hair. I decide to put my hair into a high ponytail and put a ribbon on it.

A/n: Ill come back to change this later but wear whatever the hell you'd like and do your hair however you feel.

I look at myself in the mirror, content with how I look. I then make my way downstairs to do who knows what.

"You look like shit." Masky remarked.

"Remember when I asked for your opinion? Ya neither do I." I shot back. He let out a low growl. I had my back turn, so he couldn't see me roll my eyes.

I get downstairs and sit on the couch. Some other people were watching a movie, and I sat on the far end of the couch playing on my phone.

"Hdiwmxw you look so cute!" A female beside me exclaimed.

"Did you just keyboard smash, in person?" I asked, concerned.

"Yes, yes I did." She said, proudly. I laughed and she joined.

"Also, thanks for complimenting my outfit. I wanted to go for something different." I responded as she offered me chips and I happily obliged.

"So, what do you want to do today?" She asked, pulling out her phone.

"Die." I said jokingly.

"Honestly." She said smiling. It went silent for a while before she spoke up.

"Oh, there's a lake near the mansion, we could go swimming." She suggested. My eyes widen.

"Uh, I don't know how to swim." I said quickly. Anything but swimming.

"Okay, no offense, but that sounded like a complete lie. Now what's the real reason." She said, looking right through my lie. I sigh.

"I don't want to talk about it here." I whispered.

"Then we can go talk about it in my room." She says, dragging me to her room. I whine about her pulling me, but she didn't loosen her grip. When we get to her room, she tells me to sit on her bed, and I do. I look around her room. It looked pretty normal except for one thing. There was no clocks.

"Okay so why don't you want to go swimming?" She asked once again. I sighed.

"Well, it's nothing special really. I just don't like how my body looks."

"Are you serious? Y/n you have an amazing body!" She reassured.

"Well, I don't have a bathing suit anyways-"

"You can borrow one of mine!" She cut me off.

"They probably won't fit."

"Yeah your right, you're way bustier than me." She deadpans. I push her lightly and blush madly. She laughs at my face.

"We could go shopping for one." She suggested.

"But what about your face?"

"I have a ring that makes me look normal. I could use it for 2-3 hours so we should be fine." She tells. I sigh in defeat.

After a couple minutes I leave to my room. I take some bandages and wrap my hands in them. I couldn't tell her the truth. Once I was done with it, I look at it, satisfied. I once again leave my room and look at my phone. Clockwork texted me who was going to be there. Jeff, Toby, BEN, her and I. I replied and put my phone in my pocket.

Wasn't this going to be fun?

. . .

Here's a decent chapter. I'm also contemplating on doing a q&a, but eh. Anyways, I'll see you guys next chapter. Bye Clouds!! Unedited

-Blxrry