Chapter III- Tulips

The hall is crowded as usual.

I greet the people I know and go to my locker, grabbing my books for the first period. Out of nowhere, my Locker went shut, luckily I drew my hands before it got even stuck, hurting my hands in the process.

What the fuck?! Controling my anger, I face the only person that have a guts to do this to me with blankly. Of course the one and only Rebecca the hoe. Well not my words but sge earned that title herself and still holding it. You see Rebecca is stunning, with sharp nose, blonde hair, blue eyes, full lips. But all of us knew that her lips were fake. She had her llip filler but overall shes beautiful. I hope her personality also but guess its the opposite.

"What do you want?" I ask emotionless. Her minions snickered knowing I have short temper.

"Well-" I cringe mentally. Ugh that voice mimicking a squirrel.

"I just wanted to greet my dear Bela a good morning. Seeing my beauty I know it will brighten up your day" smirk plastered her facevwhile her minions laugh.

"You know I thought I have already a great morning but seeing you today, I might think otherwise" I fire back. Still holding that emotionless face. Her smirk drop and anger is now evident.

"I just wanted to let you know that Jake offered to be my prom date. He didn't want to be near with a nerd like you" she said gaining back her confident smile.

"So?" Still staring at her blankly. She huff in annoyance knowing she isn't gonna piss me off today. Rebecca isn't really my bully. No one dared to bully me because I have a reputation here at school. I earned it 4 years ago. She's the only one except to her minions who have guts to annoy me.

She knew about my relationship of mine and Jake. Jake is the head of football team. We broke up last summer because he wanted to have some sex. Well Im not that head over heels in love with that guy I just enjoyed his company. Its a mutual feelings so I refuse. Not that I would give him something I dont have.

Some days we fight when I am in mood but not now. My energy is already drain from my dream and that stupid imagination of mine. So I waited patiently to leave the hell out of me. As if the gods above heard my prayer, the bell rang signalling the start of the first period. I leave immediately putting up my fake smile greating the other student.

I've been doing this fake smile and fake greets in other people for 4 years. Specially here at school. I have some trust issues especially with the guys. Not that I have phobia but I avoid them most of the time.

I enter the room filled with other students not really minding my presence as they are busy gossiping to each other. I am sited to back near the window sill. Its my spot.

After we settled down Mr. Robert started the class. Not really paying attention because I already know most of the lesson. Im ahead of them. Considering I only sleep 4 hours a day. I use my free time to study. Nerd, yeah?

**************

Lunch arrive so now Im seated into one of the vacant table eating my salad. Vegan are we? I completely zone out when a chirpey voice interrupt my daydreaming.

I plastered an annoyed face to Zack. Hes my best buddy here and the only one who knew my secrets.

"Penny for you thoughts" he asked digging into his pasta. This stupid mongrel really dont have manners.

"You eat like a cow" Choking into his food. Yeah that's right. You deserve that. He immediately drink his juice in hope to reduce the pain and itch in his throat.

Gasping in air. He threw daggers in my direction using his eyes. Not that I care anyways.

"Im not a cow, I'm a we- a human being with hungry stomach." he said in defence. Huffing in annoyance, he continue to eat his lunch slowly.