Chapter 13- ROS

Isabela

I am grounded.

I am grounded for a week for disrespecting the principal and for hurting Rebecca. They said as long as that hoe is still at the hospital probably blowing some male nurse off I'm still a threat to other students.

What I couldn't understand is why did they say that I almost killed her when she was the one who threatened me. Those stupid idiots didn't even want to hear the side of the story.

Well its not my fault that I have anger issues when it comes to my family being degraded. They provoke me and I can't let it slide. God I swear I will not attend school for 2 weeks. They think its a smart move to keep me away, well yeah that's smart because I need a break from everything.

Ugh, I'm officially a hater of Drei Lawson AKA The idiot Principal.

Anyways, we are back at my house thanks to Zack. We are in the kitchen making some pasta dor lunch. Zack don't want to leave me all alone after what happened in the school.

I sautéing the garlic and shrimp while Zack focus of boiling the pasta. One thing you should know about him is that he don't want  his pasta noodles overcooked. Such a perfectionist.

We work on silence as the ROS by Mac Miller is playing. We both humm and sing the song.

You should probably take tour heels off
Cause you've been running through my mind

As I sang those lyrics, green eyes appeared behind my eyes.

Yeah, you got that stained glass iris
Diamond behind your eyelids
And though pilot fly
My heart skip a beat like a scratch CD

Your skin smells botterscotch
and your lips taste like kiwi

I close my eyes as I visualise the man that made my heart skip a beat. How I wish I could have seen his entire face. With no stupid tinted window covering his face. His cologne still lingers in my nose trills.

"Ouch! What the fuck Zachary! What the hell were you thinking?! " I yelled holding my hand as I the burning pain traveled into my shoulder blades.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I thought you knew that I was going to pour the pasta in your pan, right?" he said turning off the stove.

"Obviously if I know then I would have step away, right?" I sigh in annoyance. The wound on both of my wrist isn't healed then another wants to join the party.

"C'mon let's get that clean up" he said with worry in his face.

I didn't reply as I inspect the burn mark on the back of my hand. It's red, and swelling. Zach took my hand and put it in the sink. He then grab a tomato and cut it in half. I did not argue because I know what exactly is Zach doing.

Back when one of the twins accidentally put her hand on the grill, mother did the same as Zach did. According to mom, it'll help to prevent the the skin bubble with water inside.

He put it directly on the burnt skin. I flinch as the cold tomato touch my skin. Zach mouthed sorry as he carefully dab the juice on the mark.  Zach step aside and open the cupboard where gauze and napkin table

"We must go to the hospital right now." he said.

"Whoa, whoa, hold your horses Zach." I hold the hem of his shirt halting him as he walks towards the front door.

"Its not necessary to go to the hospital. I'm fine. The tomato did a great job and besides Its not that serious-"

"It isn't serious?! Oh come on Isa, It. Is. Serious ok? . We could not just trust ourselves with doing this thing without any knowledge and experience. What if the swelling got bad and-and you can't open your hands. The tomato is just a first aid thing."