Chapter 12- Mr. Handsome

Lycan World

**.

"Rouges are attacking the east border, your grace. Our warriors killed all of them but their number seems to increase every day." my gamma Clark said bowing in respect.

"As for the witches, your grace, still no movements. They seem to dug their own graves and buried themselves -"

I twirl the dagger in my hand, zoning out in the process. I still can't believe father will do this to me. I don't like sitting on the council room and hear some blabbering mouths of the council man. I'd rather hear the cries of my victim when I slaughtered them.

My wolf groan inside of my head. He wants to get out of this room like me. I want this heavy crown out of my head and thickUnfortunately, father said it would be good for the kingdom if the King participates on meetings. He said I need to know what's happening inside and out of the kingdom.

Well, I do know all of it.

I want to sit in this and throne with my Queen beside me. My beautiful mate. Still I can't forget those brown eyes. Her cheeks flush red in cold night. Her full lips move as she yelled at me. Her voice is like a music to my ears. Never thought the mood goddess gave me a mate.

Flashback

I am running towards the south border with my trusted warriors to check the rouge activity in the area. I don't want to but my wolf is restless in the past few weeks. We covered our scent to not alarm the patrols and werewolves in the area as to why the royals are here. Or most likely the King is here.

My wolf is pacing in my mind. I don't know what his problem and I don't want to know. I came into a halt when a sweet, exotic smell lingers in the air.I raise my snout in tn the sky to find the trail of it. My warriors stood behind me with their ears perk up.

Your grace what's wrong? One of the warriors ask in mind link.

Go to the South border and inform the alpha of our arrival. I need to check on something. I said with authority. They all nod their head in respect and sprint off.

I narrow my eyes to the houses from afar. The houses are shut closed except for the one where the large window is wide open. The houses are I sniff the air to confirm what my wolf is thinking. MATE!

A beautiful young lady appeared leaning her arms on the sill. She looked around and shivered as the cold night air slap her face. Then her eyes landed on me. We stared at each others eyes. I couldn't let her know about me yet so before she could blink I change my eye colour in black. She squint her eyes trying to find my gold ones.

Go to mate! My wolf said.

You don't have to ask. I replied smirking. In a blink of an eye I am in her room. Leaning in her closet I hid in the dark. Of course I change into my human form. I can't risk her seeing in in my wolf form yet.

I observe her silently. She wore her red night clothes making her pale skin. Her long legs are hidden inside her pj's. She reached to the window sticking up her butt in the process. I groan as my wolf sending me mental images on how I'll grab that butt.

When she turn around I got a close up observation of her face. Her full lips are open. Her straight nose is red as well as her cheeks from the coldness. Her bright brown eyes are wide in shock.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house, you perv!?"

I snap out of my thought when my beta nudge my arms. I raise my brow with a angrily. How dare he interrupt my daydreaming of my mate. He look away trying to surpress his smirk.