Chapter 11- Bandage

"What the fuck!" I yelled. I came face to face with the satans daughter.

Rebecca

. I thought I have a very good day. I thought she forgot me but guess what? SHE HAVE TO BE FUCKIN SLAMMED ME IN THE WALL.

She just smirk while her minions are enjoying their friend's harassment to me.

"I swear to whoever is above right now if you don't get your dirty hands off of me I will hurt you" I said. Mustering my deadly glare. They seem to not care about my threat.

Rebecca laugh. She laugh like a wheezing cat. Her high pitch voice will break my ear drums. She smirk. Oh how I wish to get that face off.

"What did I do to you, you hoe?" I said angrily. She didn't seem to mind me calling her hoe.

"Let me tell you what. First, you beg Zach to ride with him and I am sure you also beg to ride him before you arrive here. Poor Zach, suffered from your presence. Second, you flirted Kyle. Now tell me, what did you do to them, you Whore!" she said angrily. I swear I saw smoke coming out of her nose.

So Kyle is his name- wait. How did she know that? Did she saw us? Or did her minions told her about it since we are in the same class. I decided to infuriate her just to distract her and plan my escape.

"Oh, so Kyle was his name. I never really got to ask his name because were too busy exchanging affection to each other."I said sweetly. I almost gag at my words but I need to play the game.

Her grip tightens digging her nails into my wrist. I smirk. Satisfied that it hit her hard. I refuse to cry out in pain because it will give her the satisfaction of hurting me.

"Listen, if were to hear a thing between you, the gamma and the beta's son, I will personally hunt you down and kill you." she said with venom lace in every words. A sickly smile plastered on her face. I've never her in this state. She's too evil for my liking. In seconds, the confidence I have now vanish and replace with fear. I want to look away and cower but a part of me defy my wish.

"When I get my hands on you I'll make sure you gonna suffer a painful death just like your family"

Something snap in me and now I pin her in the wall. Making sure I grip her wrist tightly.
I feel the warm energy surging on my inside from my chest travelling to my arms. I felt something stirred inside me. I no longer see her face, instead I see black. I'm shaking on the outside yet I feel calm and collected. I feel like I've lost all of my senses.

"Never. Ever. Speak about my family again. If you did, the next time you no linger have tongue" I said calmly.

Her eyes widen like dear caught in lights and her mouth hang open. She didn't reply. Her bimbo friends decide to chirp in.

"Put her down!" she said in panic. I turn aroung my head slowly look at her. She shut her mouth and trembled in fear. I turn away facing Rebecca.

I heard the door shut tightly as her friends walk out in fear. I can smell the sweet scent coming from her body. I close my eyes and inhaled. Fear. I openy eyes and stared at her tearful eyes.

I lean onto her neck inhaling more. I don't know but the smell of fear excites me. Her knees buckles as she felt my breath in her neck. She sob, hard.

"Ple-please, I-Im sorry. Please do-don't kill me, please!" she cried out in pain. I can feel the thick blood escaped her wrist as my naiks dug dipper.

"No one will know about this. Do you understand? I asked patiently. When she didn't replied, my blood boiled in anger.

" I asked you one last time, Do. You. Understand? "I said dangerously. Not waiting for another seconds I yelled.