Chapter 29- Enoch

⚔️

Servants were rushing around the hall with decorations at hand. The sound of the leather boots against the marble floor is a nerve racking experience. Seems like they are going to war.

Apparently, after 2 decades, their King will finally staying in his motherland, for good. That is what the maid said earlier this morning.

Although the arrival is at 11 pm,which is odd,the people here are way to anxious that they started to decorate at three in the morning. Now i couldn't go back to sleep.

Tristan was discharged 4 hours ago. The doctor said the early he was out of the infirmary the better. They don't want to be seen treating trespassers.

Anyways, I'm sitting in the staircase where the mad chick made me climb up. My legs feel better, but sometimes it throbs. It's bearable. I hate this place for sure. I feel like anytime, the walls are gonna crush me. I don't feel at ease, but there's something inside that calms me.

You know, the feeling when you feel in constant danger yet you have this sense of security? But my guts says I shouldn't be here. Like I don't belong here. I can't wait till this stupid welcoming party that is supposed to be in the morning will celebrate tonight.

" I'll help them if I were you" A deep voice called behind making me tilt my head to the side.

"I'd rather ruin their decorations than help them" I said bluntly. I feel movement behind me and felt the warmth behind my back. I stilled.

"Someones itching to leave, no?" His voice is so deep and mature and sexy. I thought I heard a growl on the end. I straighten my back only to bump the back of my head to his jaw.

"Ow! You could have slice my head with perfectly sculptured jaw" I huff out of breath and stood up facing him. There he is smiling like an idiot.

"Why thank you" He smiled showing his perfect white teeth. What kind of toothpaste does he have? I'm willing to trade anything to get my teeth that white.

I roam my eyes on his face. Thick brows, full lips, squared jaw, greek nose, and green eyes.

I fell in love.

With the eyes obviously. I know I've seen this eyes before but definitely not the face I could've sworn I knew him.

"Did we met before?"

"I think I saw you in my dreams" He wink at me crossing his arms over his chest. My heart race the moment he smiled , full teeth.

"I wish my height were 20 cm longer, and my hair were long and lively. And oh, I wish my face a little bit smaller so that i look like Gigi hadid" I smiled in excitement. I couldn't miss the amusement in his eyes.

"Well, you look just fine" He lean down and I step back, eyes wide in shock. He stared at my eyes with the emotion I couldn't pin point. He move his eyes to my lips and and visibly gulp.

"I-I uh," He lean a little closer until we're 2 inches apart. My heart beat sped up and lean my head away.

" He is really blessed, I envy him" I furrow my brow in confusion. Just as I open my mouth to question the door burst open revealing a very angry Jackson with a bald old man with cute glasses that sits on top of his nose.

" Where have you been?" Jackson ask calmly though his eyes show otherwise.

"I was here. The whole time" I straighten my back and look at the maid to side who's struggling to hook the curtains. I bit the inside of my cheek to prevent myself from laughing.

"I ask you one last time. Where were you?" This time his eyes changed color. Dark smoke swirling in both of his eyes. I fidget my hands feeling scared.