Chapter V- Syringe

Quick message

Hello guys, I am overwhelmed about the number of readers  reading this story, though its not really big but it's an achievement for me. You guys, thank you very much.

As of today the first 2 parts reached 3 reads. I published it yesterday evening which is really amazing. Im kinda fluttered because Im not expecting quick reads considering its my First work.

So thank you for you support and hopefully you guys  journey and still there until this book is finished.

Luv you guys

**************************

Kris

"Baby I'm fine. There's no need for you to come here." i reasoned out, rubbing my belly protectively. Hearing my mate's voice calmed my inside.

"What if the pup comes out early than expected. I told you to not stress out-" he scold me.

"I said I'm fine babe and we aren't expecting the pup early." I assured him. This past few days I've been struggling to deal with my mood swings. Later today I even cried because of what happened to Isabela.

Speaking of the witch.

"Honey, Im afraid of the result of her transition. It's the first time it happened in her life. I think it is connected to her upcoming birthday."  I said with worry. Given that in 2 weeks she will turn 19.

"I will consult to elder Claire about this matter. I know she will help us. She knows how to deal with her. Dont worry" he said calmly.

Claire is the eldest living seer in the world of supernaturals. She knows everything about each creatures from witches to the higher species of werewolves. I'm positive she know how to handle the transition of Isabela.

But it never ease the worry and the  anxiety building up on my inside. Even my wolf Olivia is pacing on the mind. Unsure of what will happen in the next 2 weeks.  

I ended up the call and bid my goodbye to my mate promising that I will be home today morning.

I release the deep breath I didn't know Im holding. I still remember what happened  few hours ago.

_________________________________

Flashback

I lie beside her hugging her side as sge snuggle by chest, avoiding my bump. I chuckled at the sight. I don't why shes giving space from my bump to her. When I ask why she said she don't want to hurt the baby by squeezing it.

Tears drop on my chest meaning she's crying. I can't really blame her. She have every right to be this way. I can't really understand the feeling of loneliness, for I'm not a survivor of a tragedy.

All I can do for her is to stick by her side and be the mother figure, give the love that she yearns, the protection she needs and the things she wants, and the reason to live.

I promise her mother that I will do my best to protect her daughter. I remember clearly the event before and after they died.

Kristen, Isabela's mother is my best friend. We grew up together in the small village of Crewkerne, southern part of North America surrounded by thick forest. There, she practice her witch craft and I train my wolf. Despite of war between werewolves and witches, it never cause conflict between our family. We respected each others belief and tried to cope with it. We formed this bond where our souls are entangled. We feel each others pain but can be block.

Until she found her mate in North side of America. She said she found her mate while picking some herbs for her mothers ritual. She said they immediately fell in love.