foreword

Y O U    C A N ' T    H E L P    I T

This is the first book I ever published, it's not fully edited and has a few plot holes, nothing too major. However, don't let that stop you from reading.

I ask that you please vote, comment or just enjoy the book, really.

If you ever have anything to ask always, always feel free to PM/DM me on here, drop it in the comments or on my profile. I look at every comment, and reply to every message (and most comments)

Please! Please, don't spoil the book for anyone else, it's just unkind!

•••

W A R N I N G S

death

violence

blood

swearing

sexual themes

peaky blinders spoilers

upsetting themes

•••

S U M M A R Y

After the First World War, Lucie needed time get away from the quaint village she once called home. She ventures south to Small Heath, Birmingham where she meets the Peaky Blinders and the organised crime family, The Shelbys.

As The Garrison barmaid, Lucie stayed close to the Shelbys; befriending the family of six. Until old faces she never wished to see, arrive in the small bar.

•••

W H E R E    T O    F I N D    M E

I like to keep my private life and writing life separate. So, anyone claiming they are me on any apps besides the ones listed below, they aren't me! Please tell me immediately if you find anyone!

V I N T A G E R O S E P E T A L

wattpad ••• pinterest