02

third person.

"Here's Oreo." Serenity said, placing her phone up against a wall and picking up their cat as she looked back at the camera with a smile on her face.

"Misty," Zach corrected her as she rolled her eyes, "I still think he would've suited Misty,"

"He's my little baby."

"Oh wow ok, thanks," the boy joked as she looked at him, shaking her head, "I'm kidding."

"Maybe if he was a girl then I would've agreed with Misty." Serenity said as she shrugged, "Oh also, the girls night last night we may have had a few of your drinks in the fridge but I plan to replace them when I next go out to get food."

"Ren the drinks are for everyone not just me, it's fine." Zach replied, climbing into his bed in his hotel room as he placed his phone up against a lamp on the table beside it, "3 days and we can see each other again."

"I miss you." The girl sighed, "Is your plane coming in an hour after mine?"

"No I think it got changed so I think I'm now arriving when you arrive," he replied, a confused look on his face, "but I think you're going to be the other side of the airport."

"I'm honestly not sure," she shook her head, "When my plane lands I'll text you and we can figure it out from there because otherwise we will never find each other."

"Don't say that Ren, we're adults now," Zach joked, a smile growing on his face, "we can do this, we are adults."

"We still have cereal for dinner some nights-"

"Sh." He interrupted her, "we are adults."

Serenity rolled her eyes but smiled, grabbing her suitcase and placing it on their bed as she began to pack to make sure she was organised for when she needed to catch her flight, as the boy laid there staring at his phone screen and watching the girl.

"By the way, I'm dying my hair tomorrow." Serenity quickly said as Zach paused, furrowing his eyebrows, "I'm going a light brown colour."

"But I love your blonde," he sighed, "You could've let me know before I left so I could've say farewell to it."

"It's not permanent, it'll wash out." Serenity told him, "I just want to see how it looks."

"It's going to look amazing, as usual." Zach smiled and shrugged as she grabbed her phone off where she was leaning it and falling onto their bed, "I think I need to get up, we have a promo day or something."

"What time is it for you?" She asked as he shrugged and looked over at the alarm clock.

"6am," he sighed, sitting up and running his fingers through his hair, "what time is it for you?"

"2pm," Serenity told him as he nodded, "I think Treasure is coming over soon though, we need some new clothes so we're going out together." 

"Oo can you get me some new hoodies?" He asked, walking through to the bathroom, "Most of mine just aren't the same anymore."

"I will gladly get us some more hoodies," she smiled as the boy rolled his eyes playfully, "I'll bring some in my suitcase to New York for you."

"An angel, thank you very much." He smiled, "I actually bought you something yesterday."

"Why and what is it?"

"Why? Because you are my girlfriend and I thought you would like it and I can't tell you what it is, but you'll love it." Zach told her as she slowly nodded, making him laugh slightly, "I promise you will love it."

"Ok, I'll trust you."

"Good, ok I need to go and get ready for the day but I'll text you when I can," Zach said as Serenity nodded, "Have a good day, I love you and I can't wait to see you in 3 daysss."

"Have a good day, I love you more." She smiled as he said one more bye before ending the call, both of them letting out a sigh of relief as they got on with their days, half way across the world from each other.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

yuh yuh yuh a small zarenity chapter because i feel like u needed it mwah love u <3