71

third person.

"I just think it'll be easier if we order food in," Corbyn suggested, throwing his hands up as the group shot him a glare, "Sorry Treasure, I do not trust your cooking."

"I'll cook you in a second." Treasure replied as the boy raised his eyebrows, facing away from the girl, "Why don't you trust it? It's Zach who can't cook."

"Oh and the bullying always goes to me," Zach rolled his eyes, his head on his girlfriends lap, "Zachphobic."

"Don't listen to him he's Renphobic." Serenity folded her arms as Zach furrowed his eyebrows, watching the group nod in agreement, "Corbyn, Treasure can cook well, we don't need to order food."

"But-"

"Corbyn." Christina looked at him.

"Ok fine, Treasure can cook, but now she's gonna fuck up my plate."

"I'll spit in it." Treasure nodded, walking through with Eben to the kitchen and Corbyn quickly shook his head and followed after her.

"Also, I thought Ren was too famous for us now," Jack raised his eyebrows, folding his arms and leaning back in his seat as Serenity rolled her eyes and smiled slightly, "One million likes, who is she? Selena Gomez?"

"Oh my god likes don't mean anything," Serenity put her head in her hands as the rest of the group laughed slightly, "This is so Renphobic."

"What does that even mean?" Jonah furrowed his eyebrows while laughing, "How is this Renphobic?"

"Because all you guys do is bully me-"

"Hey don't even start with that." Zach interrupted her, "I am the victim here, I am always getting picked on."

"You're easy to make fun of," Amelia shrugged, "All I have to do is say your hair looks like a bird nest."

"Wow Amelia," the boy frowned, moving his head away from the group before signing slightly, "This is so rude, why am I the easiest to pick on?"

"Because you-"

"Hi," Mason said, interrupting the conversation as he walked through to the group of friends, the attention being turned to the boy while he took a seat besides Brea.

"Hey," Jack slowly nodded, "Where's Daniel?"

"It's weird y'all are late," Corbyn mentioned, walking back into the room and sitting back down beside Christina, folding his arms as he did so, "Daniel is usually early."

"Yeah, Zach's the late one." Jonah nodded.

"Once again, why me?" Zach rolled his eyes as he sat up before his head went to rest of Serenity's shoulder.

"Where's the enthusiasm that i'm here?" Mason joked, watching the rest of the circle stay emotionless as they wanted for an answer to Jack's question, "He went up to the bathroom."

"Alright," Brea nodded, "If you say so."

"Well you can go check if you're-"