15

third person.

On that late Thursday evening as Serenity and Ethan were finishing up in the studio for the day, the girl was blatantly excited for her and her boyfriends trip to London. The one thing she hadn't been able to be quiet about the whole day because she knew that she'd have the weekend of a lifetime away across the world.

"I'll be back, I'm going to go get a cup of water quickly from down the hall." Serenity told Ethan as he nodded, watching the girl quickly leave the room as he packed away the countless sheets on paper.

Just a minute or two later, the door opened again and Zach walked in, a smile on his face that dropped once he didn't see Serenity, "Did she leave?"

"Oh hey," Ethan looked up at him, "She went to get a drink but she'll be back."

"Oh, ok." He nodded, closing the door and standing in the corner of the room awkwardly before grabbing his phone while waiting for her to come back, then deciding to engage in a conversation with Ethan, "How's the EP going?"

"Really well, actually." Ethan replied, holding up the notebook that had a few sheets falling out of it, "We've got a lot of stuff to work with and so far so good."

"I just don't know how I'm going to piece together the songs," he continued as Zach took a look at the notes.

"Should be easy, I'm sure if you really struggled me and the guys could come here and help." Zach suggested as him and Ethan looked at each other, "Daniel's super good at this type of stuff."

"Didn't he produce one of your christmas songs?"

"With you this christmas, yeah." the boy nodded, shoving his hands into the pockets of his jacket as Serenity walked into the room and smiled when she saw Zach, "Hi precious."

"Hi," she replied, grabbing her jacket and belongings as Ethan and Zach went back to their conversation.

"With you this christmas is a great song," Ethan said as Zach smiled slightly, "I mean, if you and your band don't mind helping then sure, but I won't ask unless we really do struggle."

"Is this about the producing the song part?" Serenity asked as they both nodded, "Oh yeah, the boys are great at producing their stuff."

"Well if you get the songwriting part done I'm sure we can arrange something and then we can come help produce?" Zach suggested as Ethan and Serenity nodded, "Ok yeah, that's fine."

"Thanks so much, I appreciate that." Ethan smiled as Zach shrugged and nodded.

"Nah it's not a problem," He shook his head before looking at Serenity, "Should we go?"

"Oh, yeah our flight," Serenity nodded, grabbing her phone before looking at a Ethan, "Next Wednesday?"

"Might have to make it Thursday." He replied, "My friends birthday is next Wednesday."

"Yeah sure, that sounds great to me." She said before giving him a smile and wave goodbye.

"See you around Ethan," Zach put his hand up as a small wave, which was quickly returned by Ethan as they both left his studio, "I really hope you packed properly because I already have our suitcases."

"Did you drop Oreo off at Fleur's?" The girl asked as he nodded, opening the car door for her, "Ok good."

Once they were both in the car, they made their way to the airport, checking in and heading through security before an hour or so later when they got onto the plane.

The plane journey was around 10 hours, and once they arrived at Gatwick airport, it was the early hours of the next morning and even though they should have expected it the pair were hit with a very cold breeze that hit them every few seconds.

The couple got a taxi to their hotel once they made it through the airport, and within half an hour they had checked into their hotel and safely made it up the elevator despite how scared Zach was to be in it.

"I should've thought about what I wore on the flight because my legs kill from being in those jeans," Zach frowned, taking his jeans off and laying down on the floor, "They ache."

"And that's why I wore your sweatpants," She smiled, getting straight into the hotel bed as he rolled his eyes and looked at her, "They're very comfy."

"Lucky for some isn't it." He replied with a hint of sarcasm as he spoke, hearing the girl let out a laugh as he got into bed the other side, taking her phone out of her hand, "Can you?"

"I can," she smiled, playing with the ends of the boys hair as he cuddled into her, a smile growing on his face while he went on the girls phone.

"Your score on subway surfers is so lame," Zach mumbled, "Even Daniel is beating your score."

"I never have time to play it."

"I'll get your score up for you." He replied, "Just because I'm a nice boyfriend."

"I don't care about my score though-"

"Hush let me do my work." The boy interrupted her as she shook her head and laughed, closing her eyes while still running her fingers through the boys hair as he focused on the game he was playing.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

zach & ethans friendship would be so cute 🥺