60

third person.

Since Serenity and Zach had spent the past couple of days with his family, the couple made the drive to Serenity's family to see them before they headed back to LA to spend New Years with the friend group.

They arrived at the Ryans' household around 7pm, just in time for dinner before they all sat down in the living room and watched a movie, which Will was slowly growing bored off as his attention soon went to Oreo, who the couple has decided to bring with them.

"Mom I want a cat," Will said, just as Oreo's claw caught onto the boys hand, "Ow! Never mind I hate cats."

"Will you put the cat in a playful mood, you were going to get hurt eventually," Sebastian told the boy, "It's not Oreo's fault it's yours."

"I want a cat too," Elijah smiled at their parents, "Can we get a cat?"

"Elijah you have your own place now, go get yourself a cat," their mom, Laura said as Elijah smiled and quickly nodded, grabbing his phone.

"You're allergic to cats though," Serenity mentioned as Elijah looked over at her.

"So am I," Zach furrowed his eyebrows as he glanced at his girlfriend before looking over at Elijah, who nodded.

"Yeah if your boyfriend is allergic to cats and has one then I can get one."

"Yeah Ren let your brother get one." Zach rolled his eyes playfully as the girl looked at him confused.

"See Zach gets me," Elijah nodded, "I'm getting a cat and I'm going to call it golden oreo just to piss you off."

"That literally makes no sense," Serenity told him as he shrugged before she got up from where she was sitting, "But I'm tired so I'm going up to bed."

"Don't take Oreo," Will said, looking over at Serenity as she shook her head, watching Zach get up too.

"I'll go to bed too I think," Zach said before the couple said their good nights to everyone, heading off upstairs to their room down the end of the hall.

Reaching their room, Serenity closed their door behind her as Zach sat down on the bed, staring down at his phone and scrolling through his Instagram feed before he'd put it down for the night.

"Have you told them yet?" Zach asked, turning to face his girlfriend as she shook her head, walking over to him, "I think you should tell them."

"Obviously I'm going to tell them," Serenity replied, wrapping her arms around his neck and sitting down on his lap, a confused expression on Zach's face before he soon smirked slightly.

"What's up with you?" He asked and looked up at her, "I thought you were tired."

"Nooo," she shook her head, taking his phone out of his hand and moving it over to the side before leaning in to place a kiss on his lips, just as he pulled away in confusion, "Zach I want to kiss you."

"Now you know how I feel when you play hard to get." He mentioned, a smile on his face as he watched her grow slightly annoyed, "You're definitely expecting more than a kiss because otherwise you wouldn't have got onto me."

"No I just want to kiss you," Serenity frowned, leaning in to kiss him for the second time as the boy pulled away again and laughed slightly, "Fine I'll just go get ready for-"

"Nope," Zach said through a laugh, cupping her face with his hands and placing a kiss on her lips before Serenity went to deepen it slightly, Zach moving his hands to her waist and pulling away again.

"Why'd you stop?" Serenity frowned.

"Because I know where you're trying to lead this and you can't," he explained as she rolled her eyes, "Ren you're pregnant we can't have sex."

"That's not fair."

"Plus we're at your parents house, their room is next to ours," Zach furrowed his eyebrows, a smile on his face once he saw how annoyed she looked.

"You were the one who let me get pregnant," she told him as he burst into a small fit of laughter.

"Don't blame me that's a two person job," Zach replied as she shook her head, "You shouldn't have agreed to that ten minutes before I left."

"Stop arguing just let me kiss you," Serenity groaned as Zach shook his head and stood up before placing her down on their bed, "Don't be Renphobic."

"Renphobic?" He stopped and looked at her as she nodded, "I'm not being a cockblock, the baby-"

"No you are being a cockblock," Serenity nodded, interrupting what he was saying, "You won't even let me kiss you."

"Because I know what you're trying to do," he smiled, "You're going to lead it to a make out so I will actually give in, I know your tricks."

"Then don't give in just let me kiss you," Serenity replied, "It's called self control."

"I know what self control is," he rolled his eyes, the smile still on his face as Serenity looked away from him, "Oh fine come here."

"No because now I'm annoyed at-"

"Serenity do you want a kiss or not?" Zach interrupted her as she nodded before the boy leant down to place a quick kiss on her lips.

Pulling away from the kiss, Serenity frowned and looked up at him, "Another."

"You annoy me," the boy said, shaking his head before giving her another kiss, her arms wrapping back around his neck before pulling his closer to her and deepening the kiss, which Zach didn't pull away from this time.

As the couple went on for a few minutes, Zach eventually pulled away and got up before grabbing his sweatpants, looking back over to see the upset expression on his girlfriends face, "Babe I just kissed you for at least five minutes there."

"I want more kisses," she mumbled, getting up and walking over to him, "Can I wear those?"

"No you can wear my other pair."

"You're so Renphobic."

"Oh my god be quiet precious," he rolled his eyes and smiled, "You're so annoying."

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

zach's self control game >>>

also HAHAHA IK REN IS NEVER LIKE THAT BUT I THOUGHT ITD BE FUNNY TO INCLUDE IT INSTEAD OF IT BEING ZACH