52

third person.

After an almost hour long meeting with Harold and desperately trying to get herself out of the contract, the man eventually gave in and allowed her to do so with the reason she had suggested, despite how much he was hoping to force her to stay.

Mentioning the whole situation with Ethan, the strict rules, everything that the girl hated about the agreement she had told Harold, and even though he was the one to pass all of it through, he rolled his eyes at the girl speaking about it.

But eventually he did give in, and within that hour - which was much quicker than Serenity had expected - the sheets were there ready for her to sign, so that she could focus more on herself and her relationships with everyone, happy to be doing what she wants to do.

And so as she had signed the contract and finished of the final things with her management, the girl left the office with a small smile on her face as she walked over to Treasure, grabbing her phone from her bag as she did so.

"Hey so I think I-"

"Ren?" A familiar voice called out behind the girl, "I didn't know you'd be in New York."

"Yeah," she sighed, turning around to face the boy as Treasure rolled her eyes at the sight of him, "I just came for a meeting."

"About?"

"Signing out the contract."

"Why? You're so good at your job though." Ethan frowned.

"Yeah good until you don't receive credit for it," Serenity replied as Ethan's face went emotionless, "Which I still need by the way."

"Right.." he slowly nodded as Treasure came to Serenity's side, "Aren't you over it by now?"

"No?" She furrowed her eyebrows, "I did all the work, you just recorded the shit."

Ethan went silent, knowing they were in a professional and quiet setting that he had no room to raise his voice and get annoyed. So instead he let out a sigh and took a deep breath before shrugging at her, a slightly confused expression on his face.

"Well?"

"I- I don't know Ren." He mumbled, a small yet nervous laugh escaping his lips, "Harold said I cant give you credi-"

"Right ok push that to the side for a moment, Harold didn't know about half the shit you yelled at me for at the release party, so what was that all about?" She asked as Treasure's eyes slightly widened, looking at Serenity with a shocked look before nodding her head.

And for once, Treasure stepped over to the side instead of interfering, a small smile on her face that she was trying to hide with the sleeve of Eben's hoodie, looking over out the window.

"Ren you knew almost everyone at the-"

"I didn't trust all of them." The girl interrupted him, "Otherwise they would've all known."

"Your friend group didn't even know?"

"No because I put it on the line to help you!" She rolled her eyes, "I risked my relationship and all my friendships so that you could get your EP out on time, do you know how many people I made feel like shit? You wonder why we all hate you but-"

"Wait you all hate-"

"Yes we all hate you."

"Ok fine I'll give you credit." Ethan told her, rolling his eyes, "I was told not to though."

"I'm not apart of this management anymore, they won't care." She shook her head, "Just give me credit and then leave me alone."

He nodded, sighing before watching Serenity turn around and walk off down the hall as Treasure quickly followed behind her, which was when Ethan shook his head and grabbed his phone, walking the opposite direction while looking at his phone screen, trying to get the girl credits.

"Well damn." Treasure looked at the girl, raising her eyebrows, "And you say you suck at confrontation."

"I was so nervous doing that, I just tried to push it to the side." Serenity replied through a small laugh, "I also just think it's part of my mood swings."

"At least he said he's going to give you credit," she shrugged.

"Yeah now he just has to follow through with it," The girl sighed, "I feel like he won't actually do it, he probably said it to shut me up."

"Also, speaking of mood swings, have you taken the test yet?" Treasure furrowed her eyebrows as Serenity shook her head.

"I told Zach I've been having signs and all he said was to take a test and call him to tell him the results," Serenity explained, Treasure nodded before watching her grab her phone, "But I think if it isn't negative, I'll just go see him on the 22nd and show him then."

"In front of everyone?"

"No, in his hotel room." She shrugged, looking at the girl, "Is that too long to wait though?"

"It's 3 days away." Treasure laughed, "Do it tonight so you have enough time to prepare."

"Ok, yeah." Serenity nodded.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

so now u can assume what next chapter is gonna be

ALSO UES PERIOD REN STANDING IP TO ETHAN LETS HO