45

third person.

The 14th turned up quicker than many expected, and when everyone had finally gotten ready and dressed in their formal entire for the evening, the group got one big mini bus there, excited to spend the evening with their group of friends without anything getting in their way.

Despite the anxiety in the bus of meeting Ethan's group of friends, knowing at some point during the night Daniel was going to make some comments about them, the group were hoping to push that aside and simply enjoy the event, excited to get along with Serenity again.

"Shit I look good," Jack said as he got out the mini bus, looking in the reflection of the mirror and doing multiple different poses, "Dang, yo Corbyn come check this out."

"You look fire dude," Corbyn said before he looked at himself, "Woahhh, sexy. Babe come check this out."

"It's cold," Christina said, walking over to Corbyn and Jack as Corbyn looked at her up and down before looking at her through the reflection of the bus' window.

"Damn," Corbyn nodded, his hand going around her waist as he kissed her cheek, "That's all I have to say."

Being the last person to come off of the bus, Zach put his phone in the pocket of his jacket before looking at the rest of the group, no expression on his face as he looked over at the venue.

"Zach stop looking so angry," Daniel said as Zach shrugged.

As the group eventually collected themselves, they all headed inside into the reception area of the venue, walking past the information and desperately wanting to get to where the music was playing.

But as Mason stopped to read the large poster, a confused look appeared on his face as he turned to face it, "Guys."

"Hm?" Fleur said as they all turned to look at him.

"Ren didn't get any credit." He said, picking up the leaflet and shaking his head, "Her name literally isn't anywhere to be seen."

"Wait for real?" Treasure said, furrowing her eyebrows as she looked at the poster, "Didn't she write the songs?"

"She wrote them all," Zach nodded, "Do we have credit?"

"You guys helped too?" Amelia asked as they nodded.

"Yeah just before jingle ball." Corbyn nodded.

"It says credit and then Ethan Garcia." Brea told them, reading off the leaflet as they all looked at each other.

"Your names are on the smaller versions," Mason said, "Just not the poster."

"What about Ren?" Jack asked.

"Her name isn't anywhere."

"This fucking guy," Zach rolled his eyes.

"Maybe it's just a fault," Jonah shrugged, "You never really know."

"Yeah," Gabbie nodded, "It was probably just a fault in the printing."

As the group all collectively agreed on it being a fault, they went off to find Serenity in hopes that she'd be around for them to finally talk to her, hoping to get back the friend they hadn't spoken to in what had felt like forever.