39

third person.

After spending the remained of the week inside their apartment instead of at the studio where Ethan and the four other guys seemed to be, Sunday eventually came around and the band was off to go perform at jingle ball for Christmas.

The pair had made progress on where their relationship stood currently, but with still a lot more to talk about, their relationship seemed to be more fragile than ever and they knew that one small thing was possible of ruining it.

Standing in the airport and waiting for their plane to be called, Serenity was unable to let go of Zach, who had picked her up less than five minutes ago to stop her legs from beginning to ache. And so with herself wrapped around the boy, the girl had her head buried in the crook of his neck as the boy was holding onto her, glancing around at his surroundings.

"Are you ready to get down yet?" Zach asked as she shook her head, "You'll be fine, it's just until the 22nd."

"Are you still coming to the EP release?" Serenity asked as he nodded, "Its on the 14th."

"We'll be there," he nodded, the girl finally being put down as he grabbed onto his suitcase, "Daniel said if Ethan does try anything, Christian is ready to come help you at any point, ok?"

Serenity nodded, a frown still visible on her face as the boy shook his head and sighed, pulling her back into a hug, "I trust you, stop panicking."

"Who am I supposed to go to if my anxiety gets bad again?" She asked, "Or I have a panic attack? Or I get really stressed or sad? What if I have a nightmare?"

"Ren, hey stop overthinking it." He shook his head, placing a kiss on the girls forehead, "Just facetime me, ok? My phone will never be on silent so if you need me just call. Plus I put some of my scent on our zarenity bear for you."

"Ren," Jack called out as her and Zach looked over at him, the boy noticing she's stressed, "Gabriela said if you need anyone whenever she can come see you with Lav."

"Brea offered too."

"And Mason," Daniel shrugged, "He's not exactly a girl but he screams like one so I'm sure you'll be fine with him."

Serenity nodded, letting out a small laugh before the five guys wrapped their arms around her, engulfing each other into a tight group hug just as their flight was called.

"I'm never doing this again," Corbyn said as Daniel and Jonah nodded, "I feel uncomfy, but anyway if Zach doesn't pick up the phone, i'm always by mine so- or Jack, one of us."

"Yeah, I'll keep that in mind," Serenity nodded, giving Corbyn a soft smile as the other went to grabs their bags before the girl turned back to Zach, "Have you-"

"I've got everything, yes." He nodded, giving her one last hug, "You'll be fine, don't let him have power over your thoughts, alright? 10 days and I'll be at that award party for you."

"I'll miss you," she frowned, noticing the other four boys had already began walking off, "You better go catch up to them."

"Man they always leave without me," Zach complained, rolling his eyes before he placed his hands on Serenity's waist, letting out a sigh, "I want a kiss before I go."