80

third person.

"How do I know this thing is on?" Daniel asked the group, Serenity's camera in his hand as he was closely inspecting it, noticing a red dot, "I'm guessing it's that little shit, alright."

"Just get on with it."

"Fuck off Jonah." He rolled his eyes, holding the camera up, "Hey guys, Seavey here. So basically Zach just threw up and I am being forced to take over the game night vlog - here is his sick."

"Don't show that!" Serenity shook her head and moved the camera away before the group burst into laughter, leaving Jonah to clean up the mess.

"Shit sorry I'm a terrible youtuber," the boy sighed, handing the camera to Treasure, "Take over."

"Bet," Treasure nodded, "Hi guys, the superior friend is here and I just want to say Zach is the biggest lightweight ever."

"Don't say that either, he's underage."

"Ren how many rules do you have for your videos?" Corbyn asked, "It's either you want us to say something or no one says anything at all."

"Don't talk to her like that." Zach looked up as Corbyn, shooting him a glare before his head fell back onto Serenity's lap.

"Anyway," Treasure said, handing the camera to Eben.

"Eben here and I just want to say life is fucking great," he nodded and smiled, "No complaints and no regrets."

"That was beautiful Eben," Jonah said as Eben placed his hand on his heart before Jonah had taken the camera, "Um, i'm going to get sappy and say I love my friend group, thanks guys."

"Simp." Daniel said.

"Daniel?"

"He's so funny," Brea laughed, the camera now in her hand, "All I want to say is that Ren is now gonna get married and that means she's off limits and so i'm sad about that."

"Same wait." Treasure raised her eyebrows, "Ren don't marry him."

"I already said yes." She shrugged and smiled, her hand running through Zach's hair, "He will never let me take that back."

"Never," the boy mumbled.

"This camera is heavy," Darcie mumbled, "Um hi, I always lose games night and I'm really sick of it."

"You just suck," Jack told her as she looked at him, handing him the camera, "I'm kidding, your luck is just bad."

"Surely that's even worse than the first thing you said," Darcie furrowed her eyebrows as Jack nodded and smiled.

"I'm Jackkk, i'm the coolest guy ever." Jack nodded and winked to the camera as the rest of the friend group laughed, "Shut up guys. All I want to say is my daughter is so cute and I love-"

"Enough about your daughter," Amelia interrupted him, taking the camera from his hands, "I'm Amelia and people only know who I am because of Ren, and they only like me for my twitter layout."

"It is a pretty cool layout." Daniel nodded, "Should I put my name as gay Daniel?"

"Probably not." Corbyn folded his arms.