67

third person.

"Oh my god."

"What Zach?"

"You can't get drunk." He turned around to face Serenity, his mouth dropped open as he shook his head, "What are you going to drink?"

"I'll just have some lemonade or something," Serenity shrugged, grabbing a hold of his hand as he nodded.

It had been less than an hour since everyone had arrived at the event and yet everyone seemed to be friends with each other despite some people never meeting before.

The ceremony had already happened and so Corbyn and Christina were now officially married. Although the boy had embarrassed himself when he stumbled over his words multiple times, he eventually got his message across about his love for the girl and the two couldn't be happier.

But now was the reception, the party held after the ceremony where most people would sit, talk or dance with other guests. And of course, the biggest table in the room was the friend groups table, barely managing to fit everyone around it.

Treasure and Eben had already wondered off to get drinks, Corbyn and Christina were dancing, Jonah and Brea were trying to pick out the best looking cupcakes to eat and the rest were nowhere to be seen in the room. The only people sat around the table were Zach, Serenity, Daniel and Darcie.

"I feel so terrible," Serenity complained, her eyes closed as she leant back on her chair before Zach put his hand on her chin to move her gaze towards the boy, "Everything hurts."

"Everything?"

"Yes," she frowned, "And I feel sick."

"Pregnancy sounds sucky," Darcie looked at them as Serenity nodded, "I don't want that, it sounds like there's always something wrong."

"There is," she replied, "And Zach doesn't get it."

"Hold on what," Zach furrowed his eyebrows, "I'm so supportive, I always help you out."

"I know but- wait I feel dizzy."

"Maybe we should go home," Zach suggested as she shook her head, "If you feel that bad we don't have to stay, we can go home and cuddle."

"I'll be fine," Serenity shook her head as she stood up and tried to hold her balance, "I do need another drink though."

"Hey, woah babe sit down." Zach replied, grabbing her waist and moving her back onto her seat as he stood up instead, "I'll get you a drink, does anyone else want one?"

"I'm good, thanks though." Darcie nodded and smiled slightly before they all looked at Daniel.

"Daniel?"

"Hm?" He looked up at them, his face emotionless as the three glanced at each other.

"Do you want another drink?" Zach asked as Daniel shook his head, thanking the boy before he took off to refill his and his girlfriend's.

"I'm so tired." Daniel sighed, putting his head in his hand as Darcie and Serenity glanced at each other, "I don't have the energy for anything even though I slept perfectly fine last night."