41

third person.

"Yo i'm so tired today," Corbyn said as he left his hotel room, "Does my outfit match?"

"Yeah next time wear a belt though," Jack replied, giving him a sarcastic smile before Corbyn took the bucket hat off his head, showing his messed up hair, "Woah, I said don't touch the hat."

"I said don't mention the belt," Corbyn rolled his eyes, giving it back to him and Daniel came out his hotel room.

"I miss Mason I actually think i'm going to die of separation anxiety." Daniel complained, his eyes slightly watery as Jonah looked at him confused, "I've had to cuddle a pillow, what kind of bullshit is that?"

"Mason isn't missing you," Jack shrugged, "He said Daniel is a dickhead."

"I'll drop kick you across the country," Daniel raised his eyebrows before he smiled, "I'm proud of myself for that, Treasure has been teaching me some stuff."

"Ok let's go," Zach said as he came out his room, a frown on his face as he walked ahead of the group of guys who all looked at each other confused.

"Zach," Jonah said as he was ignored, furrowing his eyebrows slightly before the group soon realised something was up with the boy.

"Zachary Dean." Jack called out as he turned around to look at the four of them, doing up the button at the bottom of his sleeve, "Why are you in a bad mood?"

"I'm not." He shrugged, doing up his belt as he glanced up at them every now and then before he phone began to go off, which he was blatantly ignoring, "Everything's fine."

"Who's calling you?" Daniel asked as Zach shrugged.

"Probably Serenity," Zach shrugged again before turning around to continue walking to the staircase.

"And you're not going to answer?" Corbyn said, a confused tone in his voice, "I thought you were on good terms."

"We are."

"So why are you-"

"Oh my god can you just drop it?" He asked, looking at them, "I don't want to talk about it, I'm just not talking to her right now."

"So you're not on good terms," Jonah sighed as Zach shook his head, pushing the door open to the staircase as the other four took the elevator.

"They're so toxic for each other," Daniel shook his head, pressing the button as Jack looked at him.

"Daniel every relationship has bumps." Jack replied, shrugging.

"That's not a bump that's a whole mountain," Jonah raised his eyebrows, "I feel like one day they're good then the next they're arguing again."

"Has anyone actually spoke to Ren?" Corbyn asked, "I texted her like two hours ago asking how she was but she never replied."

"Oh, I thought she hated us so I don't wanna be annoying," Daniel said.

"Yeah, I don't think she likes us," Jack sighed as they all stepped into the elevator.

"If she hated us she wouldn't of had that group hug at the airport with us," Jonah told the other three, "I don't think she hates us."

"Maybe the girls just going through it, ya know? Like, I don't talk to people when I'm down." Daniel suggested.

"Do you think Zach said something?" Jack asked, checking his phone for a text from his girlfriend before sliding it back into his pocket, "I know he's working towards getting on good terms with her but he's stupid sometimes."

"I think Ren must've said something," Jonah shrugged, "I'm not just saying that because she's done a lot of other things, but someone mentioned she was super stressed so maybe she just snapped. Plus Zach wouldn't be in a bad mood if he said it."

"Whatever it is, it's obvious that they aren't good for each other right now," Jack said as the door to the elevator opened and they all stepped out, noticing Zach must've already left to go to the venue.

"I kind of feel bad for Ren," Daniel sighed, "Zach has all of us with him and Ren has no one who has tried to talk to her."

"I think she has Darcie," Corbyn said.

"Not the point, i'm saying we're her main friend group and we've just abandoned her," he shrugged, "Most of them don't even think they're going to go to the release party next week for her."

"Wait people aren't going?" Jack asked, an upset look on his face, "I'm definitely going."

"Oh yeah some of them said they don't want to go because of what she did," Corbyn explained.

"Am I the only one who doesn't understand what she did?" Jonah asked, "Have I missed something? All I know is she got a few more friends and people got pissed."

"It's mainly between Zach and her but our friend group is taking sides," Daniel told Jonah, "I personally am not on a side."

"I don't think any of us should be." Jack shrugged as they all got into the back of the car, "Does Treasure have a side?"

"I don't think anyone's heard from Treasure for a few days now." Jonah said as the group looked at him confused, "Yeah Brea isn't in town right now so she's in the apartment by herself."

"No one has heard from her?" Daniel asked.

"Not even Eben." Jonah said.

"And no one is worried about this?" Corbyn looked at the guy, grabbing his phone and pulling up the messages between him and Serenity, "Jonah Treasure isn't in that good of a place right now."

"Don't tell Ren," Jack said, noticing the boys phone screen, "You'll just add to her stress."

"Well who do I tell?" Corbyn asked, "Fleur? Amelia?"

"I'll tell Mason," Daniel said, "He has a key to their apartment - don't ask where he got it from because I don't know."

"Just don't tell Ren until we know what's happened because that's going to properly stress her out," Jack said, "Treasure is like her everything."

"You know how I said we shouldn't have sides?" Daniel asked the group as the three nodded, "I think maybe we should try get everything back to where it should be."

"Good idea," Jonah nodded, "Let's focus on making sure Treasure is ok first though."

"For sure, I'm getting Mason to go over there." Daniel explained, the three guys nodding before they all collectively let out a sigh, heading to the venue to perform for the jingle ball.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

wait i'm half way through the book already 😳🤚🏻