64

third person.

Making herself some breakfast in the kitchen to her and Zach's apartment just past 7am, the girl soon jumped slightly when a half asleep boy wrapped his arms around her from behind and rested his head on her shoulder, his voice slightly rough, "Hi."

"Hi, do you want pancakes?" She asked as he nodded, placing a small kiss on her shoulder before looking around for their cat.

"Where is our child?" Zach asked before looking at her, "The cat not the other."

"I don't know," Serenity shrugged, "He was asleep on the couch but I don't think he's there anymore."

"Also did Mason talk to you in the end?" He asked her, walking around the room to find Oreo as Serenity replied with a nod of her head, "What did he say?"

"He was just worried," the girl told him as he paused, furrowing his eyebrows before looking over at her.

"About what?" Zach asked before laughing slightly, "It's not hi- it's not his is it?"

"Zach he's gay," Serenity looked at him.

"Could've been drunk," he shrugged, "But seriously what is he worried about?"

"Just thing-"

"Why are you being secretive about it?"

"Because it doesn't really concern you." Serenity told him, putting the pancakes onto two separate plates as Zach raised his eyebrows.

"Why would it not concern me? I'm the dad."

"Right but you won't understand what we were talking about," she said, placing the plates down on the table as he sat down, picking up his fork while the confused expression stayed on his face.

"Ren." Zach said as she looked at him, "What did he say?"

"Nothing that concerns-"

"Cut the bullshit." He interrupted her, "What is it?"

"He was just worried that I won't be able to handle it," Serenity shrugged, "It's not a big deal."

"Alright," Zach slowly nodded, "Now what's the actual reason?"

"That is the actual reason."

"You're a terrible liar," the boy rolled his eyes, "Ren I just want to know, I won't ask any questions about it."

"You'll hate Mason if I tell you." Serenity sighed as Zach tilted his head, before glaring at her.

"I swear to god if he likes you i'm going to knock-"

"He doesn't like me, Z." Serenity interrupted him as he soon went quiet, giving her a nod, "It's just to do with Josh... and you."

"Huh?" He furrowed his eyebrows, "Where the fuck does he come into this?"

"I thought you weren't going to ask questions." She looked at him and raised one eyebrow.

"I'm going to ask questions if it's about a guy you shouldn't be talking about," Zach shrugged, placing down his fork and folding his arms, "Now answer my question."

"No because you're going to hate Mason for even thinking about it," Serenity said, defending her friend as Zach shook his head.

"I couldn't care less, he's not good for Daniel anyway." Zach told the girl as Serenity tilted her head at his statement, "He pushed him into a table."

"By accident."

"That wasn't an accident." Zach shook his head again, "He didn't even feel bad, he just said 'he'll be alright' and then continued to laugh with the group when he said he felt dizzy while you went and got the ice."

"Why are you in such a bad mood?"

"Bad mood?" He raised his eyebrows, "Are you serious? I just want to know what he said to you and now that i'm defending my band mate, you're saying i'm just in a bad mood?"

"Well maybe if you weren't swearing so much and interrupting me, I'd change my wording about it." Serenity replied as he rolled his eyes, "He thought you were going to turn out like Josh, now can you stop bugging me about it?"

"What?" Zach's mood suddenly changed as his voice went quieter, a frown soon appearing on his face.

"He was worried that you're going to become too protective and stop me from talking to everyone," the girl explained, avoiding eye contact with him as she heard him let out a deep sigh before mumbling something under his breath, getting up from the table and walking through to their bedroom, "Zach I know you wouldn't please don't let it get to you."

Receiving no response from the boy, he soon closed the door to the bedroom as Serenity let out a sigh, regretting saying anything in the first place about it.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

hehe how did this chapter make u feel lmk😁