07

third person.

"Oh the thing I bought you in Japan." Zach said as he opened up his suitcase, the girl sitting up as she watched him rummage through his clothes, "Sorry it's somewhere in here."

"Maybe if your clothes weren't everyone you could find it quicker." She told him as he looked at her, rolling his eyes playfully before continuing the search for it.

After emptying almost his entire suitcase and made a mess of the floor, he finally pulled out a small box that had a now flattened bow on top of it, walking back over to the bed and sitting on it before handing it to his girlfriend with a small smile growing on his face.

"Open it then." Zach said as she glanced at the box, "Don't feel bad, I wanted to get you it."

"But the box looks expensive."

"Don't worry about the box," he shrugged, "it's just packaging."

"I hate you sometimes," she shook her head, opening up the box as her mouth dropped open slightly and she looked up at him, "Zach."

"It matches your ring," he smiled as she nodded, taking the silver necklace with a blue butterfly attached to it out of the box, "If you don't like we can get a different one, I just thought that you might've liked it."

"Shut up you know I love it." Serenity told him, "Thank you very much," she smiled, giving him a tight hug as he smiled and kissed her cheek, wrapping his arms around the girl.

"You never told me what that meeting was for earlier today," Zach said as she pulled away from him, putting the necklace back in the box, "Was it important?"

"Kind of," She shrugged, "Harold introduced me to Ethan. Who is this guy i'm now helping write songs for that will go on his EP."

"Is he a new artist?"

"Yeah he said he blew up in the media recently and my manager and his are friends so they paired us together," Serenity explained, "He lives in LA too so neither of us have to worry about travelling too far."

"He follows you on instagram." She continued as he raised his eyebrows.

"Really?" Zach asked, grabbing his phone.

"Yeah, he recognised me as your girlfriend," she nodded, "And knows me as the girl who wrote wish you were sober."

"Well it is a great song so," Zach smiled, looking at her, "That's cool though."

"It's like my first little project." Serenity clapped as he nodded, raising his eyebrows, "Anyway, we need to pack." She told him as the girl stood up, hearing Zach let out a huff.

"No," He said, grabbing her waist and pulling her back onto the bed, "Let's not."

"Have you seen the mess of the floor?" Serenity asked him as he shrugged.

"Just don't look at it."

"You're hopeless."

"Wow, fuck you then." He jokingly said, getting off the bed and grabbing his suitcase, "I see how it is."

The girl watched him as she tried to hold in her laughter, getting up and grabbing one of his hoodies as he took it out of her hands, "I can't even wear your hoodies now?"

"Not if you're going to be mean to me," he said, shoving it into his suitcase.

"Ok look you're not going to get everything in your suitcase if you just shove it in," the girl told him as he looked at her, "Are you going to give me weird looks until we cuddle?"

"Yes." He nodded, holding his arms open as he frowned, "Please you've been busy all day and I just want to properly cuddle you."

"You're such a baby." She shook her head and smiled, "Let's cuddle then."

"No we need to pack." Zach said, mocking her voice as she paused and looked at him, "Wow that was one evil glare."

"I literally said I'd cuddle you-"

"Yes please do."

"You mocked me," she shrugged as he tilted his head.

"Take a jokeee," He said through a laugh, wrapping his arms around her as she grabbed a cushion and hit him with it, "Serenity."

"I didn't do anything," the girl shrugged, grabbing one of his hoodies and putting it on as she climbed back into bed, waiting for him to come cuddle her.

"You push my buttons sometimes." He rolled his eyes but smiled, joining her as the pair cuddled into each other, "Can you-"

"I'll play with your hair," She interrupted him and nodded, "But we actually do need to pack soon."

"Ok in 20 minutes." Zach told her as she nodded in agreement.

––––

@imzachherron's instagram story

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

hi i hope ur having a good day i love u

also, sorry for next chapter <3