21

third person.

"The main entertainment has arrived!" Daniel said as he walked through to the backyard of the house, joining the group sitting in a small circle with a bonfire in the middle, "Where's Ren?"

"Not coming." Treasure replied as Daniel glanced at the rest of the group, who all shook their heads before he looked back at Treasure, "She's with Ethan's friends."

"Soo...where's Zach?"

"He's on his way." Eben said.

"Ok, cool." Daniel nodded.

"Oh Jonah's out of the vege-"

"Brea!" Jonah interrupted her, covering her mouth with his hand as the group looked at them, "I'm not I swear, I didn't eat any steak the other night."

"Brea is he lying?" Jack asked as the girl quickly nodded, "Jonah, tut tut tut."

"So you were out with Brea the other night huh?" Fleur smirked, folding his arms as the two slowly turned a light shade of red, "As a date or?"

"Not a date." Brea shook her head.

"A date." Jonah said at the same time as him and Brea shot their heads towards each other, "Well I thought-"

"But you said-"

"Just date already please." Mason rolled his eyes, grabbing his drink and sitting on Daniel's lap, "You could be a little more comfortable Daniel."

"Get off me if you've got a problem with it then."

"Oh by the way, are we all going to the party next week or can people not make it?" Corbyn asked, "I don't plan on drinking that night so I can pick anyone up and drop anyone home."

"I think we're all coming." Amelia nodded.

"I won't be." Treasure shrugged, "I don't like parties that much anymore."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'll miss out." She nodded, giving them all a smile as Zach walked through the door with a frown on his face, throwing his phone onto the couch before making it outside and falling onto a chair beside Jack.

"Are you ok?" Daniel asked as Zach looked at him.

"Yeah, great." He nodded, "I just had a small argument with Ren that's all."

"Yo actually speaking about Ren, I heard the craziest thing about Ethan." Corbyn said, changing the subject as Zach let out a sigh, "He spends at least 200 dollars on every pair of shoes he owns."

"I heard he's British." Amelia raised her eyebrows, "People love English boys."

"Ok but did you know he gets his eyebrows waxed?" Mason told the group, "He looks after himself too, what's not to love."

"Wow, thanks guys." Zach sarcastically said, "Makes me feel a whole lot better about my girlfriend constantly being with him."

"Constantly?" Fleur asked, furrowing her eyebrows as the rest of the group looked just as confused, "Aren't they work partners..?"

"And best friends now, apparently." Treasure replied, "She's met all his friends and they're all hanging out and-"

"Is this why you're both upset?"

The pair nodded in unison as the group all sighed, "Talk to her about it."

"Treasure did." Zach said.

"She snapped at me," Treasure shrugged, looking down at the bracelet on her wrist before fiddling with it, "And we haven't spoke since."

"But Ren isn't the type to just do that." Jack said, defending the girl as they all nodded in agreement to what he said, "She doesn't snap unless it's built up anger."

"Thats what I said, but even this morning she was off with me and when I was on the phone with her she seemed blunt." Zach explained.

"Maybe she's pregnant." Daniel suggested as they all looked at him confused, "What? People get cranky when they're pregnant and experience bad anger problems, when did you last fuc-"

"Daniel." Mason looked at him, "You can't just ask that."

"Daniel might have a point though, Gabbie was slightly angrier than usual." Jack said as he looked at Zach.

"I don't think she's pregnant." Zach shook his head, "We both agreed not to and got a cat instead, there's no way."

"Safe sex isn't always 100% reliable, i'm just saying." Jonah shrugged.

"Ok but she's on the thingy, I don't know what it is-"

"Birth control?" Brea asked as Zach nodded, "That isn't safe all the time."

"You're all overthinking it, she's not-"

"Zach." Treasure looked at him, "There's a possibility."

Zach sighed as he glanced around the group, all of them nodding slowly in agreement as he still continued to shake his head, "She's not. We haven't done anything recently to make her be pregnant."

"Well when was the last time you did?" Amelia asked, "Ew this is a question I didn't wanna ask."

"When we went to New York." Zach said, "So just over a month ago."

Treasure and Brea glanced at each other before looking at Zach, a not so convinced look on their faces as they scratched the back of their necks.

"Ok maybe we are overthinking it." Corbyn said, "Maybe it's just Ren's personality changing."

"I can't decide whether that's better or worse." Zach said through a nervous laugh, "I want a baby but I don't want one now, especially with management and stuff but, I also don't want her personality to change because I love how it is."

"Or maybe she just had a few bad days." Eben shrugged, "Hopefully she'll be back to being herself by next week."

"Yeah, hopefully." Zach slowly nodded, letting out a sigh.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

gimme ur thoughts, what do u think is
gonna happen because the amount of hints i gave u in his chapter is cRAZY