70

third person.

"You're competing against a professional here, just so you know," Zach said, looking up at Serenity as he grabbed one of the bowling balls, "I actually came second against the rest of the guys."

"Second to last?" Serenity asked as he paused, going quiet before looking away from her, "Thought so."

"I'm still better than you at it." He shrugged, the ball in his hand before he looked at the pins, "I'll get a strike."

"Do you want to make a bet on that?"

"Yes, actually I do." Zach nodded, a smile growing on his face, "If I get a strike you have to pay for dinner."

"Ok and if you don't, you can pay for dinner." The girl replied as Zach gave her a nod of agreement before they shook on it.

And as the boy went to roll the ball down the lane, he crossed his fingers behind his back as he waited for it to hit the pins, and when it did, his eyes widened and his mouth dropped as all ten pins went down, instantly turning around to look at Serenity.

"Guess who is paying for dinner?" He smiled, clapping his hands together before looking up at their points, "I'm also winning, you suck."

"Really?" She tilted her eyes as he nodded, placing a kiss on her forehead before watching her take her turn.

After the next final rounds of their game of bowling, they eventually finished and Zach was overly excited to have finally won at the game, that being the only thing he was talking about on their way to the restaurant.

"Renny I'm so good at bowling," he said, "I'm going to leave the band and be a professional bowler."

"Is that even a thing?" The girl asked him as he paused for a second before looking at her, "Or are you just making it up?"

"It's either already a thing or i'm going to make it one," Zach replied, "I'm too good, you suck at bowing this is now my favourite activity for date night."

"Because you can't do golf?" Serenity raised her eyebrows, a small smile on her face as they sat down at the table in the restaurant they had decided to go to.

"Haha very funny, you're so sweet." He rolled his eyes, trying to hold back the smile growing on his face, "Besides, I can golf but you're just too pretty that I get distracted and end up letting you win."

"Of course you do," she shook her head, a sarcastic tone in her voice as the boy laughed slightly, picking up the menu.

After reading the menu and placing it back down on the table, he let the girl look at it while he glanced around the area, noticing a plastic ring on the seat he was sitting on, "Oh look."

"Hm?" Serenity looked up at him, seeing the ring in his hand as he gave her a smile, "Don't you even-"

"Serenity," he cleared his throat.

"Zach," she sighed, tilting her head, "Anywhere but a restaurant, do not fake propose to me."

"What if we get a free dessert?" He asked her, raising his eyebrows, "If we get a free dessert I'll let you have it."