74

third person.

"Ok this is definitely the most boring vlog I will ever put on my channel but we move," Serenity said as soon as she turned on the camera, looking around her apartment as she did so, "Anyway, I am going to a small life update while I pack because I haven't uploaded anything in a while."

"To start with I am packing for New York," she began, a smile growing on her face as she set up her camera before sitting back, making sure her and her suitcase were in view while she talked, "I've got a meeting about my skincare line and my boyfriend also wants to come with me for a few reasons."

"And I guess I haven't been very active on any social media to be honest because of a few things happening with myself and with the friend group," Serenity mentioned, "Which I can't really go into detail with because it's not my issue and other people involved can't speak about it, but I've recently been very stress- where the heck is my tea- found it."

Stopping to take a sip of her tea that she had made, her surroundings went quiet as the sound of the front door was heard opening, a slightly confused expression on the girl's face.

Deciding not to speak until she knew who it was, she soon looked away from the camera and over at the door to the bedroom, just as Zach walked in and stopped when he saw Serenity staring at him.

"I thought someone was trying to break in," Serenity told him as he slowly nodded, "I'm vlogging do you want to say hi?"

"Well I do run this channel," Zach joked, sitting down beside her and giving a small wave to the camera, "What is the topic of this vlog?"

"Just anything," she shrugged, "Anything I needed to update people on and anything you want to talk about."

As Zach nodded, the boy went quiet again to let Serenity continue speaking, "But yeah I've been kind of stressed recently, it hasn't been anything major but things happen and ya know, you just have to roll with it."

"Um," she paused before shrugging slightly, turning to face Zach, "Anything you want to say?"

"Don't think so," he shook his head, looking at her before leaning in to place a kiss on her lips which he then quickly moved away from, "This is a family friendly show I cannot kiss you."

"Well alright," Serenity rolled her eyes and smiled, turning back to her camera and Zach got up, walking through to the kitchen, "And he's gone, anyway yeah these past few weeks have been kind of shitty and i've been super tired but i'm very excited for what's to come."

"We have also started looking at bigger apartments, or even a house to be honest." Serenity mentioned, raising her eyebrows, "We want to um, have more space and we figured we could either get a bigger apartment which we kind of don't want to do or we can buy a small house, which sounds kind of nice."

"I don't know, we'll see." She shrugged, "I'm just very excited for the next few months and I'm super excited for everyone to hear about it."

Going silent for a few more seconds, the girl was trying to think of anything else she needed to update her fans on, before she quickly looked up at the camera, "I also need to apologise to a few people."

"A few people have come up to me and Zach in public and most of the times it's for him, which honestly as I say all the time it doesn't bother me because it makes me happy to know people are meeting the person they look up to," Serenity explained, "But when people want to talk to me or take a photo with me recently i've been pushing those away."