31

third person.

"Shut the fuck up Mason before I rip out every single one of your eyelashes," Daniel yelled throughout the beach house as everyone glanced at each other, confused looks portrayed on their faces before they looked over at the boy who came rushing down the stairs, "Sorry Mason isn't listening to me i'm so stressed."

"Treasure did you give him that threat?" Jonah asked as she nodded.

"He learnt from the best," Treasure nodded, a small smirk on her face as Daniel let out a huff.

"Daniel do you actually want to go there," Mason yelled as he came rushing down the stairs and into the backyard, "I'm not afraid to pull out your teeth and boil them."

"Ok what has happened between you two?" Brea raised her eyebrows, "Why are you both so angry?"

"He accused me of taking his apple juice," Mason frowned as Daniel death stared him.

"You did take my apple juice-"

"I don't even like apple juice!"

"That makes me even angrier!" Daniel put his hands on his head, shaking his head before walking back upstairs, "I need space I can't even look at you right now."

"You're both so overdramatic." Christina shook her head, taking a sip of her coffee as Mason followed the boy upstairs, "What is with them two?"

"I'd love to know," Amelia shrugged as Zach came downstairs.

"Has anyone seen Ren?" Zach asked, adjusting his belt as he glanced around the group, "No one?"

"She's with Lav." Jack said, nodding towards the living area as Zach gave him the thumbs up before walking through as Treasure let out a sigh, "Is it awkward for you?"

"No it just kind of sucks," Treasure shrugged, looking at him, "We're just acting like we don't know each other, it's weird."

"I think you'll both come around eventually," Gabbie said, sitting down beside Jack as she took a sip of her drink, "You had an argument after our trip to Hawaii, that didn't last long at all."

"Yeah.. we just both said some really hurtful things to each other," Treasure told the group as they all slowly nodded, "But yeah I guess it'll work itself out."

After the group finished up with breakfast, a few of the girls got to starting the big thanksgiving dinner with some help from Mason and Daniel as the others sat out in the backyard, enjoying the last of the sun before it started to set.

There was a little small talk, but most of the group were just talking within their couples. Treasure and Eben seemed to be getting along better than what they were, and were eventually slightly cuddled into each other with a blanket over their legs.

"Oh I haven't told you guys about how Corbyn proposed to me," Christina said as Corbyn let out a groan, his face going red before he got up and headed inside, "Someone's embarrassed."

"Tell us oh my god." Fleur sat up as did the other girls, excited to hear about how the couple got engaged.

"It's not that detailed, but he took me to this restaurant beside the Eiffel Tower and he seemed super nervous, like he didn't eat most of his food nervous. Then we took a stroll to the Eiffel Tower and just as the lights lit up on it, I turned away for a second then when I turned back he was down on one knee." Christina explained, a grin on her face as she did so.