36

third person.

"Thank you for helping by the way," Ethan said as him and the band made their way into the their studio, which was a lot more spacious than Ethan's, "I get that you have jingle ball to be at so i'm sorry for the inconvenience."

"It's fine," Jonah shrugged, being the spokesperson of the group as the other were either zoned out or too anxious to speak, "We just have to get it done this week as we leave Sunday for it."

"Yeah, no that's fine we can do that." Ethan nodded, "Ren is running slightly behind by the way, I don't know if she will turn up today or not."

"What's she doing?" Corbyn asked.

"She's not scared to see us is she?" Daniel asked after Corbyn as Ethan shook his hand.

"No she's just on the phone to her management," Ethan explained as the two boys slowly nodded, glancing up at each other before they walked into their studio, placing their things down.

Not even 5 minutes later, the six of them were already working on different things in the studio. Daniel and Ethan were sat by a laptop, Jonah and Corbyn looking over the lyrics while Zach and Jack were sat in the corner, a guitar in between the two of them.

"He makes me so angry," Zach mumbled, grabbing the guitar as Jack looked at him, "His presence just makes me want to punch him."

"Is it like anxious angry or just straight up angry?"

"Kind of both," Zach shrugged as Jack nodded, "Its like he knows what he's doing, you know?

"Yeah, I get what you mean." Jack replied, nodding again before the door to the studio opened and Serenity walked, placing a tray on drinks on the table and sliding her phone into her pocket.

"Sorry I was on the phone with-"

"Harold, I told them." Ethan interrupted her as she looked over at him, slowly nodding as she let out a sigh.

"Anyway I got a drink for everyone but I need to go in half an hour for a shoot with this clothing brand," the girl explained, glancing over at Zach and Jack just when Zach looked away from her.

"Yeah that's cool," Daniel nodded.

"Thanks for the drink by the way," Corbyn said, giving her a smile as the others thanked her too, each taking their drinks off the tray.

"But you just got here," Ethan said, look at Serenity as her face fell, "Shouldn't this be more important?"

"I cant cancel," she shrugged, taking a sip of her drink before sitting down beside him and Daniel, "I've got a shoot and then I've got something to do with my skincare line and then a dinner with some of my management in LA."

"Jesus christ do you ever get free time?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, kinda." She nodded, grabbing the notepad out of her bag and handing it to Ethan, "Just not a lot."

"Well we didn't know you had that little time," Jonah said as the others nodded, Zach's stare still caught on Ethan.

"She has enough time to let me take her on a date," Ethan joked, letting out a small laugh that died down when he realised no one else found it entertaining.