62

third person.

"Be honest do I look bad?"

"What did you say?" Zach stopped just before he reached the front door of Jonah's residence, turning around to face his girlfriend as she waited for a reply, "Do you look bad?"

"This dress just," Serenity shrugged, "I look weird."

"Don't ever said that again," he shook his head, wrapping his arm around her and placing a kiss on her forehead before they continued heading to the front door, "You look perfect."

"But it's uncomfortable," the girl complained as he looked at her confused, "I don't want to wear this for the whole night."

Zach sighed and slowly nodded before taking her back to his car and opening the door to the backseat, "Do you want to change into my sweats and hoodie?"

"Is it just our friends here tonight?" She asked him as he nodded, "Then yes please."

"Here," he replied, handing her his clothes before he closed the door to his car again, locking it and heading towards the front door for the third time that night.

Walking inside the house, Serenity instantly made her way towards one of the nearest bathrooms as Zach headed over to the friend group, where half of them were already drunk, excited for the year to finally end.

"Zach hey I got a name idea," Daniel said, pointing at the boy as all the girls furrowed their eyebrows before glancing between the two of them, "Daniel."

"Wait," Brea interrupted the conversation, "Name idea for what?"

Ignoring what Brea had asked, Zach quickly shook his head at Daniel as he poured himself a drink, "Absolutely not, anything but Daniel."

"Hello?" Fleur asked, the group of girls still being ignored, "Guys?"

"Treasure," Amelia spoke up, all of them turning to face the girl sat on the couch and cuddled into Eben, a little tipsy as she looked at them confused, "Is Ren..?"

"Am I what?" She asked, coming down the stairs as Zach looked over at her, "Why does everyone look confused and shocked?"

"Daniel spilled," Zach mumbled as Serenity glared at Daniel, who furrowed his eyebrow for a second before a look of realisation appeared on his face.

"Oh shit they didn't know?" Daniel asked as the girl shook her head, "I'm so sorry oh my god."

"Wait so," Christina put down her wine, looking over at Serenity and raising her eyebrows, "Are you?"

"Yeah," Serenity nodded, "If we're referring to pregnancy then yes."

"Oh my god," Darcie said before the group of girls all collectively let out a small scream mixed with a squeal, running over to Serenity before they all engulfed her into a hug.

"Girls are so dramatic," Daniel rolled his eyes before noticing the blank expression on his boyfriend's face, "I thought you didn't know Mason?"

"I didn't," he shrugged, turning away from Serenity as she sighed and looked over at Zach before her smile slowly dropped as her boyfriend shrugged and frowned.