28

third person.

"Hey its just your favourite vlogger again," Zach said as he turned on the camera, holding it up beside holding it right in front of his girlfriends face, "This is my wife say hi wife."

"Don't start rumours," She looked at him, a smile growing on her face as he moved the camera back to his face, "But hi wife."

"We are grocery shopping because we are adults now," Zach explained, "And precious needs a youtube video this week so I'm going to be taking over because she can't think of ideas."

"Way to call me out," Serenity shook her head, throwing a pack of oreos into the basket as Zach gasped and grabbed a different packet, "Zach what-"

"You would've broken them." He said, looking at her as she rolled her eyes jokingly, "Yeah you keep up with that attitude, just wait until we get home I will put you in your place."

"Oh shush, can you carry the basket please?" She asked, looking up at him as she frowned, "It's heavy."

"But I'm the cameraman." He frowned back at her as she let out a sigh, "But I guess for you I can be both."

"Hehe thank you," She smiled, handing the boy the basket as they continued their walk around the store, Zach constantly talking to the camera about anything that came to his mind.

"Oh I had this weird dream last night, I was on the titanic but I was Rose and for some reason, Jack was Jack but instead of Jack dying as he was supposed to, the guy threw me off the door and drowned me instead." Zach explained, shaking his head, "So Jack if you are watching this, I hate you."

"Anyway, Ren do we-" Zach looked at her but paused once he saw she was a few feet away from him, her focus on her phone as she was frantically typing at the screen, "Who ya texting?"

"Hm?" She looked up at him, sliding her phone into her pocket as his smile fell slightly, "It was just a friend."

"Which one?" Zach asked, turning off the camera as his arm fell beside him, the girl giving him a nervous smile, "Why are you being secretive about it?"

"I was texting Ethan to ask about work," She told him, shrugging before looking up at him, "You don't believe me? I can literally show you the texts."

"It's just that you were acting secretive when I first asked." Zach shrugged.

"I didn't think you'd ask me about it, you've never questioned why I'm on my phone," Serenity told him, grabbing a pack of strawberries as she placed it in the basket.

"Yeah, sorry.." Zach sighed as they continued their walk throughout the store, "What did you ask him?"

"If we were working on the songs tomorrow..?" She said, looking at Zach confused as he slowly nodded, "I didn't know if I was going to the studio or not, I was double checking."

"Oh." He nodded, "Can I see?"

"I guess," She said, handing the boy her phone as an upset yet anxious look appeared on her face, which Zach only noticed as he went to hand her phone back.

"I just wanted to make sure." He told her, receiving a small nod from the girl, watching her pull the sleeves of the hoodie of her hands and her gaze move to the floor, "Ren I'm sorry, I didn't realise how toxic that sounded."