17

third person.

Being out all day in London from 8am, Serenity and Zach had gone to almost all of the usual tourist spots before they finished the day at m&m world, getting themselves a big bag of m&ms then stopping by a restaurant on Leicester square, seeing as they were already there.

After having their meal and a few alcoholic drinks seeing as they were at the legal age in London, the slightly tipsy couple made their way back to their hotel, hand in hand while laughing at things they either said or walked past on their journey back.

"What floor are we even on?" Zach asked as they walked into the elevator, staring at all the buttons as Serenity leant on his arm, "Four?"

"I thought it was three." She replied, "Or was it five?"

"I think it was four." The boy nodded, going to press the button as Serenity slapped it out of the way, causing them both to laugh, "Rennyyy."

"It's three," she told him, pressing the button as she looked up at him, seeing him shake his head, "trust meee."

Zach gave her a small nod as he kissed her head and wrapped his arms around her, waiting for the elevator to reach their floor before the door opened as Zach suddenly ran down the hall to their room, Serenity at first confused but soon decided to join in with what he was doing.

Struggling to get the key card out of his pocket, they eventually made their way inside the room and Zach quickly grabbed a room service menu, falling onto the bed as he looked through it, "Should we get some more drinks?"

"When's our flight tomorrow?" Serenity asked, falling onto the bed beside him as he looked at her.

"4 in the afternoon," he shrugged, "Its not like we need to go anywhere apart from that. We can just make sure we aren't too hungover."

She looked at him before nodding, grabbing the menu off of him as she looked through too, the pair deciding what to order to their room before waiting for it to arrive.

The drinks and a few snacks soon arrived at their door and of course they wasted little to no time with actually getting it into their system, eventually resulting in the two of them somewhat under the influence but still sober enough to think straight as they were both sat on the bed in silence.

"I don't feel so good," Serenity said, crossing her legs as she looked up at Zach, who let out a small laugh, "I feel a little sick."

"Lightweight."

"Shut up," she rolled her eyes, slapping his chest gently as he only laughed more, "You can finish the rest of my drink."

"I don't want anymore drink," Zach shook his head, taking it out of her hand as he put it on the table beside them, "But thank you for the offer."

Serenity nodded before she leant in to kiss him, gently grabbing his face with one of her hands as they were quickly distracted by the girl's phone going off, making them both look over at the screen to see a text from Ethan.

"What does he want?" Zach asked, rolling his eyes, "I was just about to kiss you."

She shrugged, picking up her phone before reading the text, "It's just about his EP."

"Well doesn't he know you're not working this weekend?" He asked as Serenity slowly nodded, "Then why is he messaging you about work?"

"Zach I don't know, he probably forgot." Serenity looked at him as he raised one eyebrow, taking the phone out of her hand and reading the text, "Are you jealous?"

"I don't need to be jealous, so no." He smiled, placing her phone back down as he leant in to kiss her again, succeeding this time only for her phone to go off again as Zach's head dropped to her shoulder, "Is it Ethan again?"

"Yep," she nodded as he let out a small groan before wrapping his arms around her waist and placing a few kisses on her neck, "Zach I should probably reply."

"But-"

"I don't feel so good anyway." Serenity told him, gently moving him away from her as he sat up, looking at her before his shoulders dropped slightly.

"Can't you just put it on silent for now?" Zach asked her, watching her tap away at her phone screen, "Ren?"

"It's about work-"

"You're not supposed to be talking about that, I didn't take you to London to work." He explained as she looked at him, "We don't ever get any free time alone anymore, I just wanted to spend time with you."

"It's just one text I had to send, my phones on silent now." Serenity told him as he shook his head, checking the time.

"Whatever, I'm kind of tired anyway." Zach sighed as he got up, grabbing his sweatpants and walking into the bathroom to get himself ready for bed.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

it's ethan being a cockblock for me😹🏃🏼‍♀️