14

third person.

"What if we just go watch a movie." He suggested as he looked over at Serenity, who shook her head, "There's no moving involved if we go do that."

"But for a date night that's boring because I can't talk to you," Serenity shrugged as the boy rolled his eyes but smiled, "Let's go play mini golf."

"I suck at mini golf."

"That's the point, so I can win." She smiled as he raised one eyebrow, looking at her before turning the car on and beginning to drive down the street towards a mini golf course, "You love me really."

"Unfortunately." The boy joked as her mouth dropped open slightly as he laughed, placing his hand on her thigh, "Kidding, I do love you."

"I love you too," she replied.

After the small drive there and paying to actually get into the course, the pair went to the first hole and Zach being the gentlemen he is, made himself go first to set the bar high.

"You're so going to lose, just saying." Zach told Serenity as she tilted her head, waiting for him to hit the golf ball.

Just as he went to hit it, the girl distracted him while trying not to smile, "Hey Zach I think they're giving out free chicken tenders."

"Where?" He looked up, hitting the ball in the opposite direction to where he was hoping as he looked at her, "Renny, first of all i'm still in the vegetarian challenge and second, you're so mean."

"I think you missed the hole," Serenity smiled as he rolled his eyes, letting her have her go which he decided not to distract her on.

As the couple slowly grew more competitive as they went round each hole, trying their best to distract each other but most of the time majorly failing, they finally reached the final hole on a tie, making this the tie breaker.

"Let's make a deal." Zach looked at her as she nodded, "If I win, you have to back out of the vegetarian challenge with our friend group."

"Ok," Serenity nodded, "If I win, you have to get us front row tickets for Niall Horan's concert happening in a few weeks time."

"Fine, deal." Zach agreed, "What about if it's another tie?"

"Thennn, we can go back to the apartment and have some fun, deal?" The girl smiled as Zach tilted his head, "Not a deal?"

"What do you mean by fun-"

"You know exactly what I mean Herron, don't act stupid," Serenity told him as he raised his eyebrows and nodded, turning around to do his shot for the final hole.

"I kind of hope we tie now," Zach shrugged as he moved his concentration to getting the ball into the hole, which after 3 shots he had successfully managed, "Babe i'm so good, you're so going to lose."

"You said earlier you suck," she looked at him as he shrugged and nodded, "I'll get the ball in, in two shots."

"That's a real bold call there," He shook his head, watching her focus on the final hole as he tried his hardest not to laugh when she got to the fourth shot, "Someone's failing."

"You distracted me!" She looked at him, "Be quiet."

"Make me," he joked as she raised her eyebrow, "It's clear I've won anyway, I'd give up here if I were you."

"I was so certain I was going to win," She frowned as the boy pulled her into a hug, "At least I can eat chicken tenders now, your loss."

"So are we going to get food now?" He asked as the girl smiled and nodded.

"But our next date night we're coming back here so I can actually win at this," Serenity told him as they made their way back to the entrance, the boys arm around her shoulder as he shook his head, "You're so rude I'm walking home."

"Not in the dark you're not," He replied, handing in their equipment before leaving the place and heading to his car, "We can come back next week after we go to London."

"Is that this Thursday?" She asked as Zach opened the car door for her, nodding, "I haven't packed."

"Neither have I," The boy said through a small laugh, closing the door and getting in his side, "I'll do it the night before."

"We're so unorganised." Serenity shook her head as the pair put on their seatbelts and made their way to a restaurant down the street, "I can't wait for London though."

"I think Corbyn and Christina leave for Paris on Wednesday," Zach told her, "I'm not sure though, but I think we should go there next."

"I think we should go to New Zealand." She looked at him, "It looks amazing."

"We're going to need to make a list for all the places we want to go," he laughed, shaking his head slightly, "Plus we need to make time for all of it, I'm in a band, you're doing like 37 different things, we just need to find time."

"We've got our whole lives to travel." Serenity shrugged as Zach nodded in agreement, giving her a small smile.

––––

@serenity's instagram story

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

i noticed there hasn't been much zarenity content
so here is a date night chapter for u all <3