13

third person.

"A friend of ours told me you love the zoo." Eben said as he drove down the street with Treasure in the seat next to him.

"Let me guess which friend," she replied as she looked at Eben, "Ren?"

"Indeed." He nodded, a smile growing on his face as they pulled into the parking lot of the zoo, "She mentioned it a while back and I decided let's do that today."

"Sounds like a great plan except I don't want to do anything today." Treasure shrugged as the boy parked, turning off the car and looking at her, "I want to go home and sleep."

"That's cute and all but if you don't do something I know you're going to feel unproductive and feel bad about yourself," Eben told her as she rolled her eyes, "Sucks to suck, get out the car."

"I'm gonna kill you," Treasure replied, getting out of the car as he let out a laugh and did the same, "Seriously, I will while you're sleeping."

"Treasure you don't scare me," he shook his head, grabbing her hand as they walked to the entrance.

"Not even a little bit?" She asked, looking up at him.

"Nope."

The girl let out a huff as they paid and made their way into the zoo, walking by each enclosure and either making fun of each other or laughing at the things the animals were doing at that time they had walked past.

"Is that Daniel Seavey?" Eben asked, pointing to a giraffe as Treasure rolled her eyes and gently pushed him.

"That joke is so old." Treasure told him as he shrugged, "You literally look like an alpaca."

"Oh," he replied, "I did not expect you to say that."

The girl smiled at him as he rolled his eyes playfully, placing a small kiss on her lips as they continued their walk throughout the zoo, hand in hand until they found themselves a cafe in the centre of the place, which they had decided would be a good time to stop by.

After ordering their food and paying, they sat down at a small table outside as Eben placed the tray of food down, handing her the bottle of water he had got for her as she thanked him.

"So you know how my EP is coming out in a week or so?" Eben asked as Treasure nodded, "I never told you but a song on there is written about you."

"Huh?" She looked at him, her eyes slightly widened as the boy nodded.

"Somewhere like her." He smiled, "It's about you."

"But I haven't listened to it yet-"

"I didn't let you listen for a reason, doofus." Eben shrugged as she raised one eyebrow, taking a sip of her water, "You can listen when the EP comes out."

"Has everyone else listened to it?" Treasure asked as Eben nodded, letting out a small laugh as he did so, "Ebennn, why can't I know."

"It's a surprise."

"This is literally so rude," She folded her arms, leaning back in her chair, "I can't believe you'd disrespect me like this."

"You're so dramatic, just wait until next Friday." He looked at her as she sighed, "Now eat your food because I know you did not have breakfast today."

"You're still so rude." Treasure shrugged, sitting back up properly and grabbing her fork again, "I'm never forgiving you for this."

"You'll forgive me when you listen to the song."

–––––

INSTAGRAM

treasureb, serenity and 53,920 others liked this post

ebenofficial: treasure, that is what u are - bruno mars

view all comments

username: A SHIP I DIDNT KNOW I NEEDED

username: awh her smile🥺🥺

seaveydaniel: how did you make her smile-
ebenofficial: she's a simp for me
↳ username: wbk eben

username: TREBEN NATION RISE

username: eben that hand on ur finger is small
ebenofficial: thx treasure bought it for me

username: THE CAPTION BYE

serenity: please🥺🥺
↳ username: zarenity content?
↳ username: fuck off this is abt
treben not zarenity rn let her simp for her
otp

imzachherron: that caption was so creative
ebenofficial: bruno doing me favours with
being flirty
↳ username: BYE

username: i- 🥺

treasureb: bye ur so cute
↳ username: #simp
ebenofficial: ur much cuter

username: i don't really like treasure?? i feel like she's gonna be a bad influence on eben :/
↳ username: her attitude is quite bitchy & eben is a sweetheart, they don't really go well together :(

username: oh- this- isn't-
↳ username: bye keep ur negativity out

username: this is adorable

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

pLEASE IGNORE MY BADLY EDITED MANIP
OSNDOSJDIS

but i hope u liked this chapter of treben🥺🥺