46

( this chapter contain mentions of self harm, please don't read if it may be triggering to you )

-

third person.

"I'm just curious, what part of you thought I'd give so much to you?"

A confused look soon appearing on her face as the girl had a small nervous smile on her face, she sat down on the bench and looked up at him, "What?"

"Daniel was going to mention something about credit until his friend or whatever cut him off," Ethan shrugged, "Who told you that you deserved credit?"

"Uh.." She furrowed her eyebrows slightly, "Well I think I deserve credit considering I did all the writing."

"All of it?" He asked, tilting his head, "I did some."

"I did almost all," she corrected him, "You mainly sat there and tried to flirt with me."

"You're that oblivious," Ethan shook his head as he laughed slightly, sitting down beside her before looking her up and down once, "Red is most definitely your colour by the way."

"I'm not getting with you, Ethan," she told him as she sighed, getting up and opening the door before walking back inside the building with the boy following behind her.

"You don't really think you deserve credit, do you?" He asked, raising his voice so that he could be heard, bringing attention to the two as Serenity slowed her walk down to a stop, "After everything, you think you deserve credit?"

"After everything?" She looked at him confused, one ankle crossed over the other as Zach was watching Ethan take slow and small steps towards his girlfriend.

"Yeah, the times you didn't turn up because you were too busy with your friend group," Ethan began, the room being silent as all eyes were on them, Jack and Jonah keeping a hold of Zach to make sure he didn't go for Ethan as Daniel was slowly walking over to the two of them, "Like thanksgiving, you spent a week away when we could've been getting my EP done."

"Or the time when you cut off my friend group after one time of meeting them because your boyfriend told you to do so."

"He didn't force-"

"Besides, your relationship with him seemed toxic from the start" Ethan interrupted Serenity as her breathing suddenly increased, becoming a lot more uneasy as he continued talking, "Did you tell him about the cuts on your wrists that he caused you to do when he said you could be a better girlfriend? The ones Amber promised not to tell anyone about?"

"You made me tell you," Amber mumbled, a frown on her face as Serenity looked at her as her arms went behind her back.

"If you really want the truth," Ethan said, taking the last step towards her as Daniel stood a few feet behind him, "It was Harold's plan, to get us together for my benefit, this had nothing to do with you."

Serenity's face went blank, the colour slowly draining on her face as Treasure started to make her way over to the girl as Daniel shook his head quickly, causing her to come to a stop.

"But-"

"Yeah, you're hot and I'm sure you're good in bed but come on, at the end of the day that's all you ever are to anyone. You can't really believe all these people actually care about you," He shrugged as Daniel went to grab the boy's arm just as Ethan moved his arm away, continuing to look at Serenity, "You're always going to be easy to read, it's easy to get inside your head and ruin you, that's why no one cares about how you feel, that's why they dropped you."

"But anyway, do you want to show Zach these?" Ethan asked, grabbing her wrist and holding it up to show the semi-fresh cuts as Serenity soon went into panic, her eyes filling up with tears while glancing around for someone to help her, trying to get out of his grip.

Just as Treasure went to go over to them despite how badly Daniel had shook his head, Zach broke away from his two bandmates that were trying to hold him back and instantly ran over to the four stood in the middle of the room, just missing his girlfriends face as he went to punch Ethan in the jaw.

Letting go of Serenity's wrist and stumbling before falling onto the floor, Daniel, Corbyn and Jonah rushed over to get a hold of Zach as the others looked over at the girl who was frozen in the middle of the room in shock, her mouth partly dropped open and her hand covering her left wrist while staring at the three who were struggling to keep Zach in one place.

Jack watched Ethan quickly flee the room before he decided to run after him, leaving his daughter in the hands of Christina as Gabbie wasn't anywhere to be seen at the time, the others all looking at each other with concerned yet confused looks on their faces.

Turning around away from the scene, Serenity made the walk out of the venue which soon turned into a run, wanting to get herself out of the room as quick as possible before anything else had the chance to happen.

The room was left in silence, strangers glancing at each other trying to look for some sort of comfort as no one was really sure of how to react, just full of confusion and anxiety, hoping others were feeling the same.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

that was so dramatic and didn't really make sense and also ended on a weird sort of note bye asf🏃🏼‍♀️